Chapter 5:

What is up y'all. I love reading all the comments on the all the chapters. Some are hilarious.😁 well enough with me talking and on to the STORY!..
____________________________________________

[Mini Ladd/Craig's pov]
I was in a daze to why I now like him. I've never thought of him in that way before. But now he's got my head all jumbled up from the kiss. Maybe we should do it again. I looked over at him and said "Do want to kiss?" Tyler gave me the weirdest mix of happy and shocked expression he had. "I-I would love that"

   I got on top of him and got really close to his face but didn't kiss him yet. my face started to heat up. I noticed his face was turning a light shade of pink as well. 'Why is he nervous, he's not the one attempting to his someone.' I felt arms wrap around my waist and was pulled closer to the body in front of me. Our lips were inches apart from one another. I leaned in and started to close my eyes, but I keep one open. Tyler's eyes were closed all the way and he was ready fro me to kiss him.

  'Should I be a tease or no?' I decided yes, so I pulled back and waited for his reaction. I just stared at his face. He had the most softest facial features. His nose was so cute, his lips look like he uses chap stick on the daily, his hair looked like it was combed through with grease and a lot of gel. His eyes slowly opened and I noticed he had really attractive eyes. "Wha- what are you waiting for, why didn't you kiss me?"

  'Totally thought he was going to have a different reaction.' His arms tensed up around my waist, then is hands went under my arms. He lifted me off his lap and onto the grass next to him. "Tyler?" he looked at me with sad eyes "I thought you were different.. but you are just like the rest." he got up and walked back to his house. 'WHAT?!?' my jaw dropped to the ground ' the rest? what does he mean by the rest? Did others do this to him before?'

  I got up to go after him but I was to busy with my thoughts that I didn't see which way he went. "Damn.." I walked back the house thinking he might tell his friends what happened. I look for that guy, what's his name, Brad? Brock! "Crap, what does he look like again." I look amongst the sea of people to find this 'Brock' match.  I see a male with brown hair and really broad shoulders. 'I think I remember his shirt. this guy has the same tank top on.' "Um excuse me, did your friend Tyler come over here with you?" Brock turned towards me with a face of confusion. "What do mean? He's not with you? Tyler, once I get my hands on you. I swear to god.."

He took my hand dragged into the house and I've noticed the time on the wall. "Oh my god, its 1:46. Wait why am I worried about that, why did I brings up the time it has nothing to do with part of this story, or any part." I looked to where he was pulling me to. Upstairs, down the hall and ended up at a door. 'Is this Tyler's room?' Brock knocked on the door only to get no response. "Ty.. I know you are in there. Open the damn door. Its your party for god sakes."

Brocks face turned a little red in aggravation. I jumped when the door made a 'click'. The door opened up but only half his face was showing. I couldn't see what was inside. "Then tell everyone to go home. The party is ov-." Tyler noticed me then quickly shut the door again. "TY!" Brock yelled "YOU ARE NOT DOING THIS AGAIN ARE YOU!" I looked up at Brock since he was only a little taller than me. His used to be soft face was all scrunched up from him yelling. "This time he is the real Craig!"

My face got hot 'Again? The real Craig? what are they talking about?' He started to kick at the door until the door swung open by Tyler. Tyler grabbed my arm and yanked me inside his room. "WOAH!" I yelled because I almost feel over with the suddenjerk. He slammed the door shut and I flinched. "Did I scare you?"

---aye I talk again. Well I hope this longer than the others. I hope u enjoyed this chapter as long with the rest. There is more to come.
~~shipluster~~