chapter 7:

**little bit of smut warning**  for those who've been probably waiting for this 'chapter' enjoy...

[Craigs pov]
"Craig do you want to help me?" Tyler turns to me after shutting the door. I nodded my head and walked past him to the door. I opened it to see Brock and Brian trying to get people to leave. I walked into the living room and stood on the coffee table and "HEY EVERYONE THERES A SNAKE ROAMING AROUND IN HERE!!"

   After that everyone started screaming and running out the front door. 'It worked.. hahha im evil'. Tyler soon came out of his room and just looked at me with relief. 'I'm also and angle'. He came over to me and put out his hand for me to take. I didn't his hand, I jumped of the coffee table and walked up to him. I attempted to wrap my arms round his neck, but unfortunately I'm short, he bent down a little bit so I could. I kept walking making him back up, his back hit the wall, and I looked him in his eyes. "Tyler.. I will help you clean up." I said as a backed away. I love torturing him.

I was walking towards the kitchen but was stopped by someone's hand. I turned around thinking it was Tyler but it was Brian. "Craig is there an actual snake in here?" he said with a worried face. "NO, it was just to get everyone out of here. And it worked did it not." His face relaxed and he let go of my wrist, walked over to help Brock clean the living room.

My quest was to clean up all the empty beer cups in the kitchen. I heard the music still and I started dancing to it while cleaning. I found big garbage bags for the mess. I started pilling in the empty solo cups and plates that were used. I found a cup with half beer and half food. 'What the hell I wrong with people?' I put it in the sink to deal with after cleaning up. I soon felt eyes on me and to remind you I was still dancing to the multiple songs playing. I found myself dirty dancing to 'Flesh - Simon Curtis'.

I felt a pair of hands settle on my waist. I jumped and twisted around to be only met face to face with Tyler. He was extremely close and I liked it. The music settled in and took over my body movements. his body moved in sync mine perfectly. Sounds cliché I know but what ever, almost this whole story is. he leaned in closer to my face and moved with me. His eyes were half lidded and I could see just how sexually frustrated his is. I moved my lips closer but didn't make them touch. our lips were practically hovering over each others.

His eyes were half lidded and his face was flushed with a pinkish red. While mine was burning. My ears and hands just everything was on fire. The song stopped and so did we. Tyler decided to close the gap between the both of with a kiss. "Craig~"he whispered huskily into me ear after he pulled away from the kiss. A shiver went down my spine, I mean 'cuz who else wouldn't after that. "Yes T-Tyler?" I stuttered out. "You are so extremely sexy right now~" he whispered near my neck and could feel his breath ghosting over my skin. I let a frustrated gasp of air.

  He lifted me by my butt i made a strange squeak sound when he did that. I wrapped my legs around his waist to prevent me from falling. he carried me back to his room and plopped me on the bed so hard I bounced a little bit. Before I could lift myself up he was already attacking me with his mouth. I moaned into his mouth. One of his hands were on the back of my neck and his other wondered under my shirt.

  I moved my hands up to his hair and combed through his hair with my fingers. Tyler started to grind on me creating friction near our nether regions. He backed off from the kiss to move to my neck. I was gasping for air and moaning at the same time. "Oh why are you so sexy under me~?" he says as i feel his hot breath on the side of my face. he goes back to trying to find my sweet spot, which he does. I started to twitch with ecstasy. That's a weird word but i can only describe my situation in a sexual way.

I was tugging at his shirt for him to take it off, but instead he took mine off. I squeaked yet again and put my arms close to my chest. I covered my face with my hands to hide the obvious blush across my face. "Hey don't cover that beautiful face of yours" Ty says while taking both my wrists and moving my hands out of the way. I noticed his shirt was off as well. "You don't have to be like those typical movies" "Well the writer of this story likes these kinds of scenarios." After talking Ty bent down again ghosting his lips against mine.

'Dang and i thought i could be a tease.' I caught him looking at my lips for a very long time. I decided to back away from his face. 'I'm claiming my Teasing title back', he glared at me but i smiled really big back at him. He didn't like that because he then smashed our faces together making a it a rough kiss. And it ,my god, was amazing. He continued the kiss until we needed air, he was the first to break off. "Damn it Craig, its hard to maintain myself with you doing that shit to me." I manage to bypass what he said and flip us over, 'Holy hell he's jacked.'

I whisper into his ear  "Wanna have some fun now~"

1014 words... wow, look forward to Tyler's pov later on today or ,maybe unfortunately, tomorrow.