15: Merry Chr--YOU GOT ME A WHAT?

Start from the beginning

"Sure."

He rolled over, leaning over to meet my lips, when I backed away and—

THUMP.

He fell off the bed, leaving me to smirk deviously. "You get nothing until you're up!" I declared.

"Ugh," he groaned. "For fuck's sake...."He slowly got to his feet, stretching just like James did, while yawning obnoxiously. He leaned forward to kiss me, but I quickly huffed.

 "No! Morning breath!"

"BE RIGHT BACK!" Sirius screeched dramatically, racing to the bathroom. I snickered as he brushed his teeth wildly, then lazily brushed his hair.

"Okay, done!" he announced.

"Good job," I teased. We kissed just like we did a month ago, when our first kiss happened. The spark has never left, and I doubt it will anytime soon.

"HEY!" James suddenly screeched. "No PDA!"

"What even is PDA?" Sirius growled, turning to glare at James.

"Public displays of affection," he replied, as though it was the most obvious thing in the world. "Duh!"

I smiled, turning to see Remus standing as well. He must've realized he would never go back to sleep at this rate.

"See? Remus got up without a bunch of work!" I chuckled. "Good job, Remus." The werewolf just wiped at his eyes, tiredly heading to the bathroom.

"Hurry it up, guys!" I called throughout the dorm and bathroom. "Everyone needs to be ready to go in five minutes."

"Or what?"

"I'll do something bad, fuck you very much," I growled back. They reluctantly got ready for the day. James was already dressed, but he had to (attempt) to fix his hair and brush his teeth. Remus was the quickest one to get dressed, ready to go second. Sirius was slow, and I get the feeling he was moving so slowly on purpose.

"Hurry up, you dork nugget!" I ordered through the bathroom door, where he was getting ready for the day. "YAY!" I cheered when they were all up and awake. "Let's gooooo!" I skipped down towards the stairs, quickly making my way down, and towards the common room. I led the way to a particular corner, where all our presents were placed. "Okay, where's Lily?" I huffed.

"Right here," came a groggy voice behind them. The redhead was dressed in a long sleeved fuzzy shirt with sweatpants. She messily tossed her hair up in a ponytail. But overall, she looked better than the boys.

"Yippee!" I cheered.

"Why are you so happy about this?" James groaned, plopping down on the floor. Lily took a seat beside him, shutting her eyes for a moment, before reopening them to make sure she didn't fall asleep. Remus sat as well, while Sirius and I took places beside each other.

"Because it's CHRISTMAS!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, but--"

"NO BUTS! Shut up and open your presents you losers," I interrupted with a little laugh.

James went first handing all of us our presents. He started with Remus. Remus opened James' present to see a thick sketchbook, along with three books the boy hopefully hadn't read before. "Thanks, Prongs," he grinned.

Sirius went next, ripping his present open with no patience. I snickered as he cheered like a child when he opened the box to see a broom cleaning kit. "It's purrrfect, Prongsie!" the raven-haired boy murmured, hugging the present close to his chest. I chuckled quietly, then turned as James handed a gift to me.