Market of Dreams

3rd person pov:

Kakashi, the famous Copy Cat Ninja, the man who all thought fearsome and one of strongest, was losing the will to live. His two students were currently sucking the life out of him.

The bubblegum haired girl was nonstop squealing about, what he presumed, were her own little fantasies circling around her Sasuke infected brain. While the object of her desire was edging away from her and her drool, second by second. All the while muttering about revenge and getting stronger. 

After enduring this for a painstaking 4 hours he gave up on trying to read his book in peace and dropped it into his pocket whilst listening to Sakura complain about her feet hurting. Shaking his head slightly, he cursed the hokage for the millionth time for sticking him with the defective team. If it wasn't for the stupid council forcing him to pass the Uchiha they would of never had made it as ninja!

Surveying his surrounds, Kakashi stopped abruptly causing his two students to do the same.

"Sensei?" a high pitched voice asked.

"we are close" Kakashi answer quickly, taking a sharp right before continuing on, his pace quicker then before.

Sasuke observed his teacher, wondering what had him so high strung about this mission. It was unusual to see the laid back pervert remotely serious about anything that wasn't threatening; like Zabuza. His mind raced back to that event; the last thing he remembered was Kakashi beginning to lose against the criminal before the masked boy knocked him out, something that he was still bitter about. But when he awoke there was no sign of the two.

It was unusual and even Sakura the pathetic fan girl she was wouldn't tell him the out come, it frustrated him to no end.

"Kakashi; tell us what really is going on with this mission, you keep avoiding the questions and we have no idea where we are going!"

The silver haired man kept an emotionless outlook while his inner self raged at the obvious sign of disrespect, not bothering to add sensei and the way he demand an answer. The sliver of guilt he had for not telling the kids about the real reason for the mission instantly evaporated in the heat that was his anger.

Planting a fake lazy smile on his face he answered the black haired brat.

"We are headed to the Yume no ichiba"

"Market of Dreams?" Sasuke questioned

"Indeed, Hokage-sama has order us to investigate it, we are to ask around about the owner in order to make sure he or she is not associated with any rival countries or criminal groups" Kakashi sumerised, leaving out all information to do with Kitsune.

"Do you not know who the owner is" the boy questioned, curious as to why his teacher said 'he or she'.

"No, that's the point. No one knows who the owner is."

How suspicious Sasuke thought. A cough interrupted the two's conversation.

"Umm, sensei. What is the Yume no ichiba?" Sakura asked, completely oblivious as to what her true love and sensei were talking about. Kakashi paused for a second in disbelief wondering how the top graduating kunoichi didn't even know what is was. He sighed at the girl before answering.

"The Market of Dreams came out of no where 5 years ago and since has become the most famous place to trade and buy goods. Each of the shop owners were hand pick by the founder." he explained.

"Is it really that popular?" Sakura questioned.

"I've heard that some people have traveled for two weeks just to visit it and buy something." Sasuke inputted, having heard of the famous market before.

Sakura went to respond but was hushed by the view that was spread out before her when they took another turn. Shops stood tall with a certain reddish hue to each (picture above) reminding her of autumn, stalls in front of these beautifully crafted wooden buildings, were spread as far as the eye could see.

The image of the crowd of people joyful making their way around the place add that more homely feel to the place. Lights were hung up over the top of the open area hanging low glowing softly, replacing the receding sun. The relax hum of flowing water spread across the place as stands were split apart by a river, allow a lot of boats to travel up and down the place, even offering rides.

As the trio entered the magnificent place the could see the wide assortment of products being sold, the was everything you could imagine spread out right in front of them. Even Sasuke had a slight look of awe on his face.

A man with brown hair and a cheerful look adorning his face approached the three, spreading his hands out wide as he gestured to the market.

"Welcome friends, to the Yume no ichiba" He announced.

Don't know whether to switch back to Gaara and Kitsune and leave this as a cliff hanger for now or write about team 7 in the next chapter.

Sorry the chapter is so small and not very good, it's a little rushed as i felt bad about not updating in a while, i pinky swear the next one will be better! If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to post!

Disclaimer: Don't own Naruto or the plot to Naruto and it's characters