Our Little Miracle

****AN***

Certain scenes in this chapter will be changed during editing. 

*********

"Even miracles take a little time."

~Cinderella

I banged my head against my bedroom wall repeatedly.

Why had I just told my parents and over ten people that I had grown up knowing, that I was pregnant? I could have said anything, I could have said Ty had proposed secretly, I could have said that I would put a restraining order against Micah.

I could have said anything, but I said that. I told them the one thing that I had been terrified of my whole life.

"Mind if I come in?" Ty knocked gently on my door, staring at me in amusement.

"Don't. I. . . I need to think." I muttered, burying my hands in my dark hair as I fell back on to my bed.

"Hey, it's okay. Just go tell them that you were just trying to get them off your back. They'll understand." He said, sitting on the edge of the bed beside me. I looked down on my hand, my hands clenching the bottom of my shirt.

"It's not them that's the problem, Ty. Why did I even say it in the first place?" I said, over thinking the entire thing, "I've been scared to have sex since I was a kid. I. . . I was even more freaked out to have a kid. I didn't want to raise him or her like my parents raised me." Ty took my hand, lacing his fingers through mine.

"I was terrified when Maggie told me she was pregnant with Tessie. I know it's not the same thing you're feeling, but it's all I can say to relate to it. I didn't know if I was going to be a good father, I really wasn't." He brushed his thumb along my jaw as he stared down at me, "If I was given a second chance to raise a child, I'd do it right. If you want a baby, Ally, I'll help give you one. And if you don't want me to help with him or her, I understand that too." I laid my head against his shoulder, shutting my eyes.

"Ty, I. . . if you help me conceive a baby, he or she is just as much yours as they are mine." I whispered.

"I must be some sort of freak, you know. I've had a few boyfriends, but I never wanted to have sex. I was always terrified I'd get pregnant, that even if we used protection, something would go wrong." I confessed, feeling Ty tense a little.

"It's not like that, Ally. It's. . . sex is wonderful, if you truly love the person you're doing it with. The world seems to slow down around you, you see the person with different eyes. You feel like you're on top of the world." I stared at him, watching as his eyes fell on the carpet below us.

"It hurts though, doesn't it?" I said, feeling like a child having The Talk, with her parents.

"I've heard it does." He replied with a nod, "But it's only for the initial part, then it starts to fade. Unless, of course, you want it to hurt." I laughed, shaking my head.

"No, I'm good." He chuckled, brushing a strand of my dark hair out of my eye.

"You really looked great tonight." He whispered, "And I know I sound like a complete douche, but I'm glad that idiot wasn't here tonight. I hate the way he looks at you, how he talks to you. He treats you like a piece of property." I avoided Ty's eyes as he took a strand of my hair in between his fingers and stared at it.

"We'd make a pretty nice looking baby." He went on, smirking. I slapped his arm playfully, laughing again.

"Conceited, are we?" I responded.