Chapter 18 - Past

Start from the beginning

No, obviously I’m not a virgin, but I don’t want to go around opening my legs for every guy that I’m in a relationship with for more than a month. I want to really mean it when I do it with someone, especially the first time with them. It’s not something that I will just give out.

We finally arrive at his apartment, Skylar rushing me through the door. As soon as the door to his apartment is closed, Skylar shoves me against the back of the door, attacking my lips with his. I try not to whimper because honestly it hurt.

He kisses me with urgency, as if I am going to disappear in the next five minutes. I kiss back, trying to slow down the kiss a little bit.  His hands begin to roam my body, moving everywhere as he doesn’t allow the kiss to be slower. I conform to the kiss, following his lead with it. It’s not that I don’t love kissing him, it’s just that I want the kiss to be less forceful and more of a sweet kiss.

His body presses up against mine, and I feel just how much he wants me. It’s actually quite distracting as I try to ease up on the kiss.

Eventually, his hands end up exactly where I knew they would. He begins to unbutton my jeans, and that’s when I have to stop it.

I won’t let him have me just yet, because I want to make sure it’s what I really want.

I place my hands on his arms, pushing them gently away from me as I break the kiss and turn my head away. Skylar instead begins to kiss down my neck. His hands don’t move from where they were, still fumbling with my jeans button.

“No,” I let out, my voice cracking and barely audible. I roll my eyes at my voice before clearing my throat and speaking louder. “No, Skylar.” My tone is strong and serious.

He slowly stops, pulling away from me. The look on his face tells me that he isn’t too happy.

His eyes show disappointment and anger as he stares at me. “Something wrong?” he asks his jaw clenching.

“Not today, Skylar. I’m not ready,” I say quietly, shying away from his dark tone.

His eyes go darker, his eyes narrowing. “What do you mean you’re not ready? I know that you’re no virgin,” he says rudely, shocking me.

“Excuse me? Just because I’m not a virgin doesn’t mean that I will have sex with just anyone,” I reply viciously, offended by what he said. I side step, reaching for the knob of his door. I can tell that he’s getting upset about my decision.

“Whatever,” he says, holding something back. Not really wanting to hear it, I walk out of his apartment.

The farther I wlak away, the more upset I become about the whole thing. He’s now mad at me because I won’t have sex with him? Was sex his only intent all along? It seems like it would be a lot of work just to get in my pants.

I realize that I don’t have a car, so I have to call someone to come get me.

Calling Angela, I stand in the lobby of the apartment building, watching a few people walk in and out. She answers finally.

“What?” she says quietly, seeming irritated.

“Where are you?” I ask her, hoping that she is currently at our apartment or something close.

“Uh, in Washington,” she states, her tone suggestion that I should know that. Shit. Now I remember. I remember her telling me that she was going to Washington for the weekend.

“Oh, alright. Have fun. Bye,” I say before hanging up, calling the next person on my favorites list. When Sandy doesn’t answer, I look back to my favorites list, seeing the list of six guys. I never took the one person off of this list, even after all of this time.

Instead of calling one of the other four that could drive, I call the worst option on the list.

The phone rings once before the receiver picks up.

“Hello?”

“Kian, can you come pick me up?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shorter upload because it's quicker than usual.

I hope you guys like it!

So, what do you think will happen next?

comment numbers again!

1.) WHAT THE HELL, DELILAH. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU. SKADDIE SHOULD NOT BE TOGTHER

2.) I think Kian and Maddie will have a moment

3.) Skylar will see Kian picking Maddie up and get angry

4.) Skylar doesn't really love Maddie and/or Maddie doesn't really love Skylar

5.) Where's the Twitter drama?!?!?!?!?!?!

comment extra thought along with these! thanks everyone!

xox -Delilah