vii. gateway drug

Începe de la început

in the end, seulgi does go home to her mansion by the time it was five o'clock in the morning, and the disappointed look in jaebum's eyes as he tiredly greets her fills her with the subtlest of hubris. she loves this, the sweet red of rebelling. it allows her the feeling of control, which is all kinds of elating when for someone who lives a life so caged.

the week after,they attend the respectable minister's funeral together as two grieving distant relatives, looking pretty and deadly in black lace as they silently laughed merrily at the other family members, all mourning for a plastic billionaire drowning in too much money, burned alive by a flame set by supposed accident. the police is dumb, yes. they never catch on.

after the funeral is over, seulgi sits idly on an empty black coffin, watching calmly as jimin pounces and happily shoots at two siblings who has lingered by the cemetery for too long, watching as the crimson spurts of blood blends in with the rain. cheekily, they shove the two bodies in the same coffin as the first dead man, and exchange swift kisses with each other before burying them once more. throwing a bunch of black and red roses at them, they consider their job done and briskly walk away, entering their black porsche and quickly driving to their next death stop.

days after, the two siblings are labeled missing. seulgi remembers her and jimin laughing to each other giddily as they watch the announcement air on the 9:00am news, and the pride in his eyes as he gushes at her about how well she's done is nothing short of heartwarming to her. she's addicted to this boy, and she's got no regrets doing so.

so, here they are now. in the dark of jimin's bedroom, two bodies - two souls - two hearts wound around each other like vines around the white pillars of greek temples, holding up the weight of the world together as they become one like the sky above them. lana del rey plays faintly together, but the hauntingly enchanting tunes get lost under the overpowering sounds of lust and pain-filled passion, under landscapes of skin and white bedsheets stained with sweat.

most times, on the bed, it's a playful fight for dominance. they don't always stick to one similar role all the time, not really. no change is boring, an idea they both could easily agree on. things never get too rough, with there always being the keen pull of soft vanilla melding them together, but there's fire and there's bite. and with bite, there is no doubt that crimson will follow.

under the dim light of red candles, seulgi stares at jimin's flushed form from above, intently catching onto the small details, such as the faint pink dusting his cheeks, his slicked back blonde hair, the plump of his lips, the love bites lining his jaw and neck, and the scar near his lip. there's more to it as well, like the layer of sweat that covers him in one subtle sheen, or the small low pants that leave his open mouth.

he's a little prince, she thinks to herself. so beautiful.

lying down, his hands are on her hips as she sits on top of his stark naked body, feeling the warmth of his skin against hers. her hands travel all kinds of places, massaging near his pecs, his collarbones, his old scars, and more. they smile to each other lazily in the dim lighting, the bedroom reeking of three to four rounds of wild goodness. they're having fun, yes. they've got vigor that lasts for centuries. neither of them are tiring out anytime soon, certainly.

the next lana del rey song plays, and seulgi begins to tease. she leaves the erect gun in front of her alone much to his chagrin, pretends it lacks existence as she leans down and moves to latch pretty lips on pretty skin, the hiss that leaves his mouth acting as her fuel as she begins to leave a trail of long kisses up his torso.

life is awesome, i confess.
what i do, i do best.

the sounds he makes, she takes in like oxygen. pretty, her boy is so pretty. he's all kinds of sinful. if jimin could represent one of the seven sins, he's lust by all means. everything about him is aphrodisiacal, a whimsical drug for her to ravish. she's been blessed to have this kind of red in her life. all hers, yes.