Chapter Fifteen

Once Tyler and I had made it back to the clearing, we see that everyone is in one group talking. Once they see Tyler and I walking over, they make some room.

"Please catch us up on what you have been talking about." Tyler interrupts and I see that the blondie that gave me the cold look check him out.

"Well, we are deciding whether of not we should keep you around." She drawls obviously not wanting us here, but the looks she is giving Tyler says otherwise.

"I think that we would be stronger together, you saw how we took down those panthers. We used teamwork." I say but she just rolls her eyes.

"Yeah, if you hadn't brought them here in the first place, Xavier and Rob wouldn't have died."

"If you didn't realise, but we took down two of them and you only took down one." 

"You should have taken down all three because it was your problem, but no, you just had to drag us into it."

"You seemed pretty happy to help fight."

"Yeah? Well-" 

"STOP!" Tyler and someone from the other group yells at the same time.

"Before we start a full on fight, I think that we should all get to know each other before starting anything." Tyler sends me a look and I just clench my jaw and glare back at him. "I'll start off. My name is Tyler and I have been down on Earth for three years. I did originally have a group, but they are all dead and now I am with these guys after I saved them from a group of Snakes."

"Hey! We he-" I got cut short by Jess giving me a glare this time.

"I'll go next." Blondie says, "My name is Beau and I have also been on Earth for three years. Everyone in this group has. We managed to get this far out and have been surviving out here ever since. We did go to the Lion Clan at first, but then left after a while to go off on our own." 

"I'm Bastien and I have been down on Earth for two or three weeks. Jess, Jett, Amelia, Zoe and I all were sent down together with two other guys, but they are both dead." When I said their names, I pointed to each one.

Everyone from the other group goes around saying their names and they all had the same story of being sent to Earth three years ago and have stuck together ever since. They all looked like they were the good looking popular people of their year group. Their names were Katherine, who has red hair and green eyes, Jackson, who has blonde hair and blue eyes, Patricia, who has brown hair and brown eyes, and Julius and Julian, who were twins, they had brown hair, Julius has green eyes and Julian has blue. 

"I think that we should have a chat about if you should stay or not." Beau says looking at us to leave them alone to discuss.

We all go and stand on the other side of the clearing, waiting intently to see what their decision would be.

"What do you think they will choose?" I hear Amelia ask no one in particular.

"I honestly don't mind if they choose to let us stay or not." Tyler replies playing with some grass.

"I would like to be stuck with other people instead of you guys." Jess laughs earning a chuckle from everyone.

"You haven't been talking much Jett. Are you okay?" I ask looking at Jett as he is picking at some grass.

"Yeah. I just... haven't had anything to talk about." He mutters, not taking his eyes off the grass.

I saw Amelia move slightly closer to Jett and put a hand on his shoulder. They start having a whispered conversation, but I couldn't hear anything they were saying.