Chapter 4- Pitch Black

[Jack Frost]

I yawned and opened my eyes as the cold morning air hit me. The sky was a beautiful shade of blue and I got a good sleep last night. I spotted Elsa by the balcony of the room. She was just standing there, staring unto the horizon. I wondered what she was thinking. I got off the mattress and slowly walked over to her. I didn't want to startle her.

"Hey. . . " I said as I came near her. She instantly snapped out of her daze and looked at me.

"Oh,good morning Jack." She greeted and gave me a closed smile. It was then that I realized Elsa's beauty. Her crystal blue eyes sparkled like icicles and her platinum blonde hair glistening like a newly spread sheet of snow on a winters day.

"What's wrong?" She asked,tilting her head a bit in confusion. I felt that I was blushing so I turned away quickly.

"N-nothing!"  I stuttered in reply and heard her chuckle behind me. When I was sure my face had returned to it's normal color, I looked back at her. It seems she resumed staring unto the horizon, but it looked different up close. Her expression was hard, like she was remembering something very, very bad.

I decided to at least stay with her to keep her company. I stood beside her for what seemed like a moment when suddenly, I felt a very bad feeling. Something was behind me, I was sure of it, something. . . . no . . . someone vaguely familiar and similarly dangerous.

"Get down!" I yelled pulling elsa down for cover while simultaneously blasting a ray of Ice with my staff to block the incoming object that rapidly sailed towards us. The black arrow froze and shattered causing black sand to spew everywhere. I glared at the moving silhouette infront of me and made a defensive stance.

"Pitch . ." I growled and readily pointed my staff towards the silhouette. I heard Elsa gasp as the shadow slowly revealed itself, a tall man with jet black hair slicked backwards and horrible golden eyes. He grinned as he saw me and slowly came closer.

"Ah . . . What fantastic suprise!"  Pitch marvelled. "Why, if it isn't Jack Frost?..... Oh, and who might this be?

His eyes fell on Elsa who stared back at him with horror.

"Ahh. . . the Ice Queen. .  . . . .How marvelous!"  His grin widened."Elsa dearyou've grown!"

I gripped my staff and felt my blood boil.

"PITCH!" I lunged at him momentarily leaving Elsa behind. I tried to hit him with my staff when he suddenly disappeared into a puff of black sand causing my staff to hit the ground.

"What the?!"

I spun around as realization hit me, I left Elsa alone.

"Stay back!" Elsa ordered while slowly moving backwards as Pitch cornered her. She raised her hands up in defense,

"No need to be fierce now". Pitch said not stopping and forcing Elsa to move back.

"Get away from her!" I yelled suddenly realizing that they were already on the balcony. I ran towards them all the while keeping my eyes glued on Elsa.  I was about to shoot Pitch with a blast of ice when, something black and puffy pushed me back. Nightmares, about three of them. I grimaced and blasted them multiple times. It didn't work, as soon as the blast hit them, they engulfed it. How is that possible? They're suppose to freeze! Pitch, he's getting stronger. I craned my neck to try to get a look of what's happening with Elsa. I widened my eyes. Not good. 

"S-stay back!!!" She demanded loudly. It was no use, Pitch had fully cornered her. 

"ELSA!!!!!" I screamed and struggled to get through the nightmares. No, this wasn't happening, NO!!!!

"It's over Ice Queen." The Nightmare King hissed, he raised his hands up and a small wave of black sand and nightmares slowly devoured them.

"NOOO!!!!" I shrieked. I wanted it to end. I felt useless and hopeless. Then the most amazing thing happened-

"I SAID STAY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Elsa flicked her hands upwards and a huge column of large ice spikes popped up, slicing the darkness and nightmares away. Pitch yelped and bolted to the side. The nightmares who were blocking me were distracted by the sudden commotion. I took my chance and hit them as hard as could with my staff. They finally froze and I ran through them, they broke into nothing but a pile of ice. I ran straight at Pitch and pointed my staff at him. 

"That all you got?" I told him, my voice testy. He grimaced and frowned. 

"This isn't over Frost!" He hissed menacingly then looked at  Elsa. "We'll meet again Ice Queen..."

He gave us one last glare and then suddenly disappeared into a puff of black dust. I lowered my staff.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked Elsa and walked over to her. 

"Yeah, I'm fine." She answered with a slight nod as I placed my free hand on her shoulder. "So....... that was Pitch?"

"Yeah." I scowled and removed my hand and looked away. " That evil crook just won't stop will he..."

"Hey," I heard Elsa say. Now I felt her place her hand on my shoulder. "He's gone....for now."

I nodded.

"What do you think he wants?" She asked.

"Besides trouble?" I shrugged and massaged my forehead. "I don't really know." Elsa sighed and sat on her bed.

"Remember the dream I had last night?" She questioned and looked at me. 

"Yeah?" I answered and near her.

"Do you think it's a coincedence?" 

Then it hit me. 

"Of course!" I said loudly, a huge grin formed on my face. Then, I realized, Elsa was looking at me in confusion. "Oh, uhm, no... it's not a coincedence. If Pitch appeared in your dream last night, and appeared here this morning, that means, it's planned! He planned it all along! That little c-"

"Uhm, yeah that may be true," Elsa cut me off. "But what do you think he wants?"

I looked at ther blankly. 

"You haven't thought of that yet, have you." She said dubiously and raised a brow.

"Uh-Nope," I replied, popping the "P". " You're right, if this whole thing is part of Pitch's plan, he must have a goal."

"Yup." Elsa nodded. "So.. have any idea of what he wants then?"

I shook my head.

"I dunno, but whatever it is... we have to find out and we stop him."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YELLOW!!!!~~ XDD 

Enjoy reading? 

(though i'm sorry for the previous chapters that weren't really edited -___-'''')

ThEn~~:
#VOTE
#COMMENT

That's all for now, hope you guys like the story :D.. hopefully ;_;)>

See ya!!! 
 ---------------------------------------=AE//NOT-DENZ=-------------------------------