chapter 16 the meeting pt 1

I felt better after talking with Silver. Today was the day of the meeting and i still had no idea what it was for. I was with Bella eating breakfast Silver was still working and was more stressed that ever.

"Are you feeling better Lena?" Bella asked before stuffing the rest of her raspberry muffin in her mouth, i giggled at her. "Yeah I feel much better I'm sorry for worrying you." I said before taking my last sip of orange juice.

It was about 9:30 now and the meeting started at 11:00. So I was getting dressed i wore a dress Bella made me get when we went shopping. I wore small heals with it because I didn't want to fall during the meeting and embarrass Silver I put on a little lip gloss that had a pink hue to it and curled my hair a bit not wanting Bella to go all out with it. Once I was done i looked in the mirror I still had a thin scar on my neck so I put on a choker to cover it.

"LENA!! you ready?" i heard Bella scream from outside. I laughed at her and walked out. "You look so pretty. Though I'm sad you didn't let me help." Bella said with a pout. She took my are in hers and we walked down to the lobby where i saw Leon Marco And Silver all of the suited up. I smiled and walked up to Silver and Bella to Leon.

"Are you ready to go?" Silver asked. I smiled and nodded and we were on our way.

About 30 minutes later the car stopped in front of a very large building. Everyone got out of the car but Silver stopped me. "When we go in there never leave my side and if you have to bring Bella with you." Silver said stoically before helping me out of the car I nodded and held on to his arm.

When we walked into the building i was overwhelmed with fear everyone was scary. All the men were built big and most of them had women hanging on there arms or at there side. I felt a shiver go down my spine when everyone looked in Silver's and I direction,  most of them nodded there head in our direction and some women waved. I let out a breath before standing straighter. I most likely looked tiny next to Silver so standing straighter wouldn't do much.