Chapter 10 healing

Lena pov
It has been one day since I told Silver about my powers since then I haven't left my room. I'm too scared even though he told me he wouldn't throw me out I'm still scared. I haven't let anyone come in and no one has tried besides Laura and Silver. I was lost in thought when I heard my stomach growl. I haven't eaten since I don't know when. I guess I have to leave my room at some point.

I got up and walked to the door I opened it slowly and looked down the hallway when I saw no one was I walked towards the kitchen. I really hope no one is here. I walked into the kitchen to find a chocolate cake like the last one on the counter. It looks good I thought almost drooling. "Do you want some." I was startled by the voice. I turned around to see Laura standing behind me I shook my head no looking down at the floor. "Miss you must eat something and if it means you eating cake fine but you must eat." After maybe 10 minutes of arguing she convinced me to eat a sandwich and a slice of cake.

"Miss those stitches in your neck have to come out." She said pointing at my neck. I touched my neck and looked at Laura and nodded a 'ok'. "Ok follow me."

After following Laura to the hospital portion of this huge house. "Hello Doctor." Laura said to an older looking man. "Hello Laura." He said back. "You told me me that miss Lena needs her stitches out." She said looking at me. "Ah yes miss Lena please follow me."

I followed him like he asked we went into a room that had cream colored walls. "Miss Lena this may hurt a little but it shouldn't be to bad." He said. He took out a few things and began taking out my stitches. Like he said it hurt not to bad but it still hurt. When he was done he put clean bandages over my neck. "Ok Lena can you say anything yet." He asked. I shook my head 'no'. "Ok I don't want you to push yourself but everyday I want you to do these exercises." I did the exercises with him and he brought me back to where Laura was.

"How was it." Laura asked. I shrugged in response and she handed me something. I looked down at what was in my hands. It was a whiteboard and marker I looked at Laura and smiled and wrote 'thank you'. "Hopefully you won't need it for very long." She said I giggled at her comment.

One week later...
It has been one week since I got the stitches out I do the exercises everyday like I'm supposed to. Laura has not left my side since I came out of my room that day. I haven't seen much of Silver but when I do he has a deep scowl on his face. Laura says there is a big meeting coming up and things are getting tedious.

"Miss! Please stop." I hear Laura yell from behind me I let out a series of giggles. To tell you what happened I'm supposed to be doing my exercises but I got bored so instead I'm running through the halls avoiding Laura so she can't make me do them.

I was running Laura close behind when I ran into a wall. A wall very out of place. I hear a deep hum come from the wall. I look up to see the so called wall is really Silver. "Someone is in a good mood." He says looking down at me. I smile and happily nod 'yes'. I almost forgot what I was doing when I heard Laura. "Miss please stop come back." I laughed and waved at Silver and ran once again.
I was about to turn the corner when I saw Laura talking to Silver. I started to get what they were talking about when I saw Silver look in the direction I ran. Oh no. I turned on my heel and started to run I don't know why but the thought of Silver chasing me kinda made me happy. I looked behind me to see Silver close behind I let out a soft scream and ran faster till I was lifted off the ground. I let out a fit of giggles and wrote 'you traitor' on my whiteboard and showed it to Laura who laughed.

After being caught and tortured with lectures about how important these exercises are and finishing my exercises Silver left I was a bit sad but I had fun.