chapter 14: America

Lena pov

I'm going back to America... it's something I don't really want to do, but I can't really do anything about it. I don't know exactly what it is for but I won't pester.

My voice is coming back which I'm happy about. Although the doctor said my voice may never be very loud. 

"Lena come on we need to finish packing." I heard Bella say as she walked in my room.

"I'm almost done." I said. After I finished packing the guards came in and took the bags to the car. "Bella do you know where the meeting is exactly?" I asked. She looked to be thinking really hard. "It's in California I think?" She said. WHAT? Bella must have noticed my face because she asked me what was wrong I didn't answer and dragged my bags downstairs.

I walked into the living room where Leon Marco Silver Luke and Laura were. "Oh my. Lena sweetie what's wrong." Laura yelled. I looked around and noticed everything was blurry. I was crying. Next thing I know I'm being lifted off the ground and sitting in Silvers lap.

"Lena what's wrong." He asked fully concerned. "She got like that after I told her we were going to California." Bella said walking into the room. I felt myself being rocked back and forth in Silvers arms. I couldn't say anything I was going to the place that gave me nightmares the place that made my life a nightmare.

"I'm fine just some bad memories." I said as I got off Silvers lap. They all looked at me skeptically before going back to what they were doing.

2 hours later
Everyone was done packing and we were at the plane that I found out Silver owned. We got in the plane and I said nothing I haven't said anything.
I just stared out the window the entire flight.

Silver pov
Lena wasn't talking her face was blank and if you tried to touch her she would flinch away. I was starting to worry we all were. When we landed Lena was asleep I went to go pick her up and carried her to the car the would bring us to our hotel.

At the hotel I brought Lena to my room just because I didn't want her to be alone. Then went to my office to work.

Lena pov (and her other self)
Darling are you ever going to wake up.
I heard someone say. I recognized the voice but I'm sure from where.
Well of course you recognize your own voice. The voice laughed. What did it mean. First I'm not an it my name is Seeka I'm you I'm what all those people are after I'm your power. Seeka I know that name it been years since I've heard her. Since my parents died. Glad you remember me. I've missed you little one. After she said that I felt warm I felt whole. 'I've missed you too Seeka.' I thought and then I was met with a bright glow and the silhouette of women.
As she came closer I recognized her immediately she was Seeka. She had long raven black hair that faded to white her eyes were to different colors her left was a blood red and the right was fully black. She had a black tattoo that started at the right side of her neck and went down to her right  middle finger. She wore a very long black dress. And had long sharp cat like nails. Her face was mine but she wore it better her body was mine but her aura held elegance and grace she was me but she was not me she was Seeka a dark angel my other half.

Next thing I now I'm standing infront of a mirror with Seeka next to me. I'm in a long white dress and I have a white tattoo that started on the left side of my neck to my left middle finger. Lena I'm sorry I couldn't save us. She said touching the scar on my neck. And I touched hers 'we are fine aren't we' yes yes we are fine. She said and vanished.

Real world
I woke up on a bed I stretched and looked around. "Lena are you feeling better." I looked over to see Silver leaning on the door frame. I nodded. "That's good. Now do you mind telling me why you were crying."