chapter 13: going to america

silver pov

The last few days have been hectic, Bella won't leave Lena's side after what happened, and I need to finish all the arrangements for the meeting. I sighed and put my head in my hands when I heard a small knock on the door. "Come in." I said harshly. I saw Lena walk in with a small smile on her face. She was wearing a white knee length dress and had her hair in a high pony tail . Just seeing her made me relax. She had a presence about her that made a room feel light and warm. 

"Silver?" she said quietly. She's like a bunny...cute small and shy. I don't know what has come over me as of late but all I know is that having Lena's small form near is all I want. I was brought out of my thoughts when I felt a small hand on my shoulder. "Silver are you ok?" she asked worry written on her face. "Yes I'm fine." I said and stood up. 

"Lena you know about the meeting that is coming up, yes?" I said to her. she nodded. "Well you will be coming with." I said, and she looked at me shocked. "I can't leave you hear alone and if you don't come I can't protect you." I said to her her face flashed with emotions and they made me chuckle. I was about to say something when I was cut off by my phone. I went and picked it up. "What?" I snapped. "Boss we have a problem, we need you at the warehouse." after he spoke I hung up I was fucking pissed. I turned around to see that Lena was already gone, I sighed and headed to the warehouse.

lenas pov    

So I guess I'm going back to america...yay.

IM SORRY THIS IS SOOOOOO SHORT I'M IN SCHOOL AND ALSO I HAVE A BIT OF WRITERS BLOCK BUT I WANTED TO GET SOMETHING OUT......im soowee no hate poondah