"It is absolutely beautiful, Bubba. I love it." He chuckled as he studied the strings and color of the instrument. Gumball nodded, then unwrapped his next gift. He pulled out a gift card for a restaurant. He made a perplexed face and held it up.

"This isn't a very funny joke Marshall... It isn't very nice. I don't understand." He looked up, very embarrassed, eyes soft. Marshall blushed deeply and quickly sat and hugged him.

"Please trust me hon. I wouldn't ever play a cruel joke on you baby. Trust me." He whispered and held him in his lap. Bubba leaned back into Marshall.

"I can't eat Marshall, you know that."

"Trust me, Gumball. Trust me. I promise."

"Alright, alright. I trust you. Your turn." He studied the gift card with the picture of food and his mouth watered. He put it away and frowned gently. After a few more small gifts back and forth, including Pepper's gifts, Marshall discovered that Bubba had a grand piano built especially for him. It was sleek, black, and gorgeous. He was amazed by how great it sounded, and how expensive it was.

"Bubba this is simply too much."

"Oh shut it you goof. There's more, but I have to take you to it." Marshall squinted and nodded.

"I have more tricks up my sleeve too you naughty little...! Here..." The vampire set a packaged into his arms and he wrapped it. His eyes lit up and he just about passed out when he opened the package.

"A Ph-Physics book!? AND an Astronomy book!? Oh my great golly glob where in the heck did you get these precious things!?" He delicately touched the binding shakily as he observed and admired the book. "Oh Marshall these are perfect. Advanced placement college level books... Exactly what I dreamed about..."

"Ah, I found 'em a while back and had a strange nostalgia when I saw them. I kept them safe in my house, and now they're yours. Better off in your hands anyways. I can't read English. Plus science isn't my cup of tea."

"They're perfect, love. Thank you. I need get experimenting as soon as I can!"

"That was the last one I have here. Hurry, go get dressed!" Bubba giggled and grinned, then grabbed his brand new clothes and ran up the stairs to change. Marshall threw on some new ones Bubba had given him, a real expensive black leather jacket, a red cotton shirt, and black jeans. He also got new snow boots from Bubba. He waited patiently at the bottom of the stairs. When his boyfriend approached the top, he whistled and clapped.

"How do I look Marshie?" He whispered softly, blushing.

"Like a handsome man, all grown up. You... you aren't just cute anymore. You're simply sexy." He was right. Gumball was tall, handsome, and very attractive. He was almost as tall as Marshall and due for a stretching soon. He would be taller than Marshall soon, and be very adult-like in only a matter of time. Now that Marshall found his forever partner, he would have to allow his body to age normally again. All it took was the reverse spell to the immortality one set on him a thousand years ago. He would grow and age with Bubba, and pass away only after Bubba. That was the thing about vampires. They were immortal as long as they chose to be. Marshall felt as if he was like bread dough rolled out too thin. He was finally ready to age, thus starting up his life again, and determined to finish it years into the future. He couldn't imagine living a day without his Bubba.