Chapter 9

Bubba's eyes lit up as Marshall moaned at the slight touch of his hand. He could hear his own breath shake as he curled his fingers around the elastic band, and began to pull them down. He removed them with a bit of drunken effort, a little slow at the process. Once he succeeded pulling them over Marshall's bum, and they fell to his knees, Bubba felt the strong impetus to touch Marshall. The unsuspecting vampire kissed over the tiny scar on his partner's neck when he felt a hand touch him. His pupils turned to slits surrounded in bright red, then enlarged to leave only a thin ring of red. He closed his eyes and arched his back up as he allowed Bubba to have the freedom to explore.

"A-Ah! B-Bubba... ohhh..." The alcohol was definitely taking its effect on the boys. Not only was Bubba more courageous and affectionate, but Marshall Lee was more laid back and trusting. He would allow things that normally would not be acceptable. The prince kissed Marshall on the lips as he caressed him, occasionally causing his body tense in response. The area was obviously incredibly sensitive and important, so this was not only a sexual interaction, but a trust exercise as well.

"That's it... I promise I'll be g-gentle..." Bubba purred to Marshall in a soothing voice. He ran his fingers through the coarse hair.

"I... I kn-know-oh!" Marshall gasped as Bubba stroked him kindly, causing him to cry out and his toes to curl. The pleasure was coursing up and down his body from his groin to everywhere else. He was certainly more vocal under the influence than not. The prince smiled on his back, carefree, the thought of his wedding to Fionna totally abandoned. All that mattered right now was Marshall Lee, and their affectionate actions.

"Would you like me naked t-too?" He asked softly as he gave Marshall a gentle tug, grinning. Bubba was certainly a fearless drunk as well, testing the limits that his partner certainly had.

"Yeah... Hey- AH!" The vampire gasped and clenched his teeth, then breathed out harshly. He instinctually placed his teeth around the prince's neck, a definite threat and act of dominance. It was something creatures of the night usually did to keep their mates still and submissive. Marshall was indeed a vampire, which was a rough and dangerous creature most of the time. The way Bubba pulled on his length was a striving act of dominance that Marshall put out with his fangs. Bubba went back to a rub and calmed Marshall with kisses to the top of his head, causing him to let go of his neck and go back to gentle loving. Gumball chuckled softly, figuring the more raw side of Marshall was predominate during sex, versus his usual practiced and polished human side.

Marshall pulled off the prince's boxers to reveal a fierce excitement. He grinned slyly and kissed Bubba's neck, collar, shoulders, and chest in little pecks, adding a flicker of tongue to each before moving on. The taste of bubblegum on his tongue was suddenly so sexy, and the aroma so enticing, although before it was nauseating. Marshall every now and then would gasp or moan as Bubba continued to work on him as if he'd done it before. His fingers were always perfectly placed, paying special attention to the extra sensitive spots. "You're, uh... ohhhh..." He groaned in pleasure. "T-talented kid..." He praised Bubba, who gleamed at the compliment.

"Thank you, lovie." He moaned softly as he felt a hand invade his own lower regions.

"M-Marshall... Oh m-my glob..." The prince's mouth slowly opened as he gasped and moaned almost continually. All his attention was directed at Marshall's touches, and he put his own hand up on Marshall's body somewhere. The vampire worked for a few minutes, rubbing and pinching gently, and before Bubba even realized it he was losing control of his body. Marshall grabbed a dirty shirt from the floor and leaned over Bubba, giving him a sense of protection and security. He whimpered as he drew his partner closer to him, and pulled up his knees. He panted, feeling the pressure build. "Nnn..." He croaked. "I'm s-so close, Marshall..."