Chapter Thirty-One

For the next week, we got used to our new level of closeness. Arthur was still hesitant about pushing too far or too fast. He avoided the topic of sex again and continued to sleep in his office. I was content to wait for him. Eventually, he would become comfortable with the idea. Or he would hit a breaking point.

The latter happened faster than the former.

I looked up in surprise as the door burst open, admitting an irritated Arthur. He halted when he saw me and I jerked to a stop before following through on the instinct to drop to my knees in self-preservation. He smirked before the intense look returned.

He stalked towards me and I swallowed as he invaded my space, reaching past me to snap off the heat and remove our dinner from the burner. His eyes bored into mine, glowing red. I inhaled sharply when he grabbed my arm and started hauling me towards the hall.

"Arthur, what-?" I broke off as he shoved me into the bedroom, throwing me back onto the bed and leaning over me. I blinked, wide-eyed, up at him as he lifted my hands up above my head. I heard the clink of metal and then cold steel circled my wrists.

I gasped, tugging harshly at the cuffs. I stared up at Arthur in fear. His eyes glowed red in the dark and he was watching me with an expressionless face. He slid his hand behind my neck, then carefully squeezed and lifted me up to kiss him.

I blinked in surprise. Then I moaned as he invaded my mouth and pressed his body against mine, demanding control. I arched into him, the fear flitting away to be replaced with desire. He slowly pulled away and I looked up at him, drunk on that kiss. My body already heated and wanting.

He took in a breath. "Sire help me."

I licked my lips. He flipped me over and hefted my hips up, placing me on my knees. His fingers tangled in my hair and he turned my head so I would look back at him. "Can you trust me to not take it too far?"

I would have nodded but then I would be tugging at my hair in his grip. I gasped out a ragged pant instead. "Yes. Yes Sir. I trust you. I trust you with everything."

He nodded once emphatically and his grip on my hair relaxed, sliding through and down my back. I shivered when his fingers slid down the front of my pants. They just ghosted over my cock and slipped down between my thighs to tease my balls.

I tensed when he yanked my pants down my thighs and down to my knees. I felt his tongue slide down my crack and then push into me. My eyes flew wide and I tried to pull away. He just pursued me, with tongue and fingers, working me open and driving me insane. I shuddered as I gasped out. "Arthur, Sir. Please! Please just take me. I can't stand anymore."

I howled as he pressed into me, shoving my face into the pillow to muffle the sound. I felt him lean over my back and nose against my shoulder. His arms wrapped around my waist and chest, pulling me back into him. "Tucker. Don't hide from me Tucker. If you won't let me see your face, I'll turn you over."

I whined, my fingers gripping the chain of the cuffs as a violent shiver flowed down my back and warmth pooled in the bottom of my stomach. "Arthur." Twisting around, I found his gaze with mine. "Say it again. Please, say that again."

He hummed in question. "I'll turn you over?"

I shook my head and cried out when he pulled me back especially hard and got my prostate. "No! Not that. My name. Not slut or whore or human or any of the other things they would call me, but my name!"

I could feel him smile against my back. "Tucker. You're mine Tucker." He thrust in harder, knowing where to aim now. I gasped out when he reached beneath me and stroked my cock. He made a sound of irritation and suddenly he was slipping free.