Chapter 3

Jays POV

I woke up to Tim coughing. He always coughs and it makes me feel really bad. I sat up and looked over at him. He was half awake and smiled at me. His smile made me blush. It was so adorable. Wait. What. Why am I thinking these things? I d-don't... Love... Him. Do I? Tim gently grabbed my hand. "Jay, your.. Really... G-Good at.. Uhm... S-Spooning.." His face turned red.

Tims POV

" Jay, your.. Really... G-Good at.. Uhm... S-Spooning.." My face turned red and a light blush dusted Jay's cheeks. He bit his lip as our eyes meet. I hesitantly leaned in and tilted his chin up. He looked at me, then my lips. Slowly, I pressed my lips against his. He closed his eyes, and slowly kissed back. What am I doing... I dont love Jay.. I dont.. Love Jay... I.. I.. Love Jay.. I deepened the kiss. He smiled through the kiss. After a few minutes of us making out, he pulled back. I smiled and grabbed my laptop, playing the tape I found. We layed down on the bed and watched the disoriented tape. I glanced at Jay who had his hand in his pants. He starred at me with lustful eyes and bit his lip. Quickly, I set down the laptop and pulled my shirt off. Jay and I both stripped to our boxers and I pushed him down on the bed. "Jay I love yiu." I said quickly before pressing my lips against his again.

Hope you like this chapter. I'll be updating more i promise. 😃

Through the Mask (Tim x Jay)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें