Chapter 4

Tims POV

we made out for a few minutes before he pilled back. i looked at him and smiled, while slowly pushing him onto the bed. he bit his lip and i quickly removed both our clothes. i kissed his chest and ran my hands down to his crotch. he was a lot harder than i thought. i spread his legs and began to grind on him, rubbing our members togeather. he moaned softly, making me want to just fuck him. "t-ti,m please.. i-i want you..." i nodded and lined up, slowly pushing in. he squeezed his eyes shut in pain. "shhh itll feel better soon." i said and slowly thrusted. 

jays pov

after a while the pain turned to pleasure and i moaned loudly. "t-tim hnnnn fuck.. mmm" i heard him moan softly. i tried to relax as much as possible, but he hit my prostate, making me tighten around him again. he went faster and faster, making me scream with pleasure. "ah.. t-tim.. m-my stomach feels weird.. t-tight.. mmmhnnn.. like a knot..." i managed to say through my small pothetic moans. Tim said nothing and continued thrusting, hard and fast. I moaned loudly and came all over his chest, as he came inside me. it was so warm. slowly, he pulled out and layed down. i lay next to him, cuddling into his chest. "I ove you tim.." i whispered. "i love you to jay.." was all i heard before drifting off into sleep.

aouthors note

sorry i cant edit this one. i wrote it on my computer. i also cant tuype so yeah. hope you all still like it. ill try to edit it one day. bye,.