Chapter 2: Home

Y/N's POV

As I arrived at my mansion the girls looked confused then I got out of the car and picked Lauren and Ally up and got Camila on my back again while Normani and Dinah are holding on to my hands. We all walk over to the house and as we enter it the girls eyes widened, "Welcome home Miss. Cortez." Ethan my door man said and as we walked further into the house they held onto me tighter.

"Okay girls we are going to go to my room for the rules and then I will give you a tour of the house." They all nodded and I walked then all to my room and sat them all down and gave them the rules. After 30 minutes talking about the rules and consequences I got my lap top out and picked up Lauren first.

"Now baby I'm going to sit you on my lap and you can point out which one you like the best ok?" I asked and she nod her head then the other pouted, "you girls will do it after your sister then we will go around the house." They cheered, "that one mama!" Lauren yelled as she saw a Nala toy. "Okay baby we will get you that one," I got my note book out and wrote down that Lauren likes The lion king then I put her back with her sisters.

"Now Ally it's your go," she smiled and clapped her hands. I show her a few toys until she makes me stop on an Winnie the Pooh bear character, "cute donkey!" Ally squealed and I wrote Winnie the Pooh down for Ally's theme then I put her back with Lauren.

I picked up Camila, "okay Camila which one?" I asked as I scrolled through them until I landed on a Pluto toy from Mickey Mouse. "Puppy mama puppy!" I kissed her head and put her with Ally and Lauren then wrote her theme down as Mickey Mouse.

I grabbed Normani next and did the same scroll down until I heard her scream, "hello kitty!" I smiled and put her with her sister and wrote her theme down as hello kitty. "Now Dinah come her so we can pick yours," she nod and after the first page she didn't like anything so I continued on for 6 more pages until she jumped off me and hugged my computer. "Cookie!" She squealed and I almost had a heart attack, "me want Cookie mama." She gave me back my laptop and I nod and wrote Dinah's theme as Sesame Street.

I took them around the house then I took them to the background were I bought a playground for the baby girls. Ally tried to go in the water one but I just picked her up, "baby you need togs to go in there but I promise you can go in there tomorrow after we have been shopping." Ally nod sadly and I kissed her cheek and put her back near the other playground and I spent my afternoon watch my baby have found playing.