masquerade

Before you read this chapter. I just want to tell you that this chapter has been miss placed. Sorry for the inconvenience but you should read till the chapter, we didn't do it. Before reading this one. You can just skip this one and continue. I have another remainder in the up coming chapters to make it more clear.

"how can they change the theme on that very day?" Shouted Alex, frustrated.

"Exactly, I don't even have a mask to go with"

It was the day of the ball and just when we were starting to get ready for the ball we received a notice saying that it was a masquerade ball.
The both girls were so worried saying they don't have a mask but I am sure they will find a way.
I already have a mask which my grandmother gave to me (it is not her grandmother's. It was just a random gift) and surprisingly it matched perfectly with my dress.

 It was just a random gift) and surprisingly it matched perfectly with my dress

__________

__________

For God's sake, when am I going to stop being late. I dashed down the hallway holding up my gown to make sure I don't fall.

The doors opened as soon as I reached the hall. I took the stairs just like the last time and ones again everyone's eyes were one me. When I made it to the bottom of stairs I was relieved I didn't trip.
The people went back to what they were doing and I decided to search for my partners in crime a.k.a Amy and Alex.
They got along so well that they even left me. They didn't even wait for me now and now I am like the third wheel in their friendship.
Walking through the sea of huge gowns is one of the most difficult things you could do. You never know when a person is going to come and step on you or when you are going step on someone. It's just...so complicated.

"Excuse me, mam"

"Huh?" I turn around to be greeted by a man in a waiter's suit.

"You have requested to come to the library as soon as possible"

"Who is it?"

"I don't have the permission for that. It was an order from her"

From her?