Chapter 4

One Week Later

I had finally found my own house.A little two-story house with four bedrooms,just in case any of my friends from other place come to visit.Tyler and Caroline were helping me.

"So,El!"Care says,"When is the last time you were with a guy?"

"You are helping me move."I tell her."Not have girl talk."

"Yeah,Care."Tyler says."Do that when I leave."She sighs.

"Just starting a conversation."She says.I sigh.

"Last time I was here."I tell her.

"With who?"She asks.I look towards Tyler.Her eyes widen."Tyler?!?"I laughed.

"Yeah,When he was human and a dick."I tell her."Well,when he was human."Tyler glares.Care and I laugh.Tyler's phone rings and he picks up.

"Hey,Matt."He answers.I listen in the conversation.

"There is a guy looking for Eleanor at the bar."Matt says,in a panic."He isn't a Vampire or Werewolf.Do you think Klaus could of compelled him or anything to get her?"

"Possibly."Tyler says."What does he look like?"

"Muscular.Black hair and an Irish accent."He tell him.

"Ask him for the guy's name."I tell him.

"Did you get a name?"Tyler asks him.

"Uh, Daniel Buxton."I smile.

"Tell him,It's okay."I tell him."Dan is a friend.He should be returning my car and maybe here to stay.We talked about that."Tyler tells him everything is okay and to give Dan my address.

++++++++

Dan showed up pretty quick after that.Along with our friend, Arella.She is a Werewolf who is grew up here,but moved when she triggered her curse.

"Eleanor,my boo!"Arella screams,hugging me.Then turns to Caroline and Tyler."Hello!"

"Hi."Caroline greets.

"Guys this is Arella and Daniel."I tell them."Arella,Dan.This is Caroline and Tyler."

"What are they?"Dan asks,eyeing them carefully.

"Tyler is a hybrid.Caroline is a vampire."I turn to Ty and Care."Arella is a Werewolf and Dan is witch,or warlock or whatever you call them."

"It's nice to meet you,guys!"Caroline says."Why doesn't Arella join us with Bonnie and Elena tonight."I give her a look."Girls night,you promised."

"All right."

"Dan,looks like your with us tonight."Tyler tells him.

"Us?"Tyler smirks at him.Dan looks at us with a look of panic.

+++++++

Klaus' Point of View

I decided to go out tonight.I haven't gone out since they scene at the Grill.I was enraged.I want Eleanora back so bad and she wasn't having it.I calm myself before entering the Mystic Grill.The first thing I noticed is Eleanora with her "girl friends",but one I didn't know.A girl with dark brown hair.She looked new to their group.I approach the group.

"Hello,Ladies."I smile.The girl spits out her drink.I look at her confused.

"Your British."She says.

"Arella,I am British!"Eleanora tells her,frowning."What do you want,Klaus?"

"Just a little chat."I tell her."Alone."

"No."She says.I pull a seat from the the table beside them and pulled beside her and sat down in it.

"Then I am here to stay."I look at her and smile.

"Why me?"She whines,banging her head on the table.

"You know why."I smile.

"Go away."She says.

"I will."I reply."When we talk."Elena,Arella,Caroline and Bonnie look at us,confused and trying to figure us out.

"You'll leave us alone for the night?"She asks,considering it.

"I swear."I tell her.She shakes her head.

"I'm not considering this."She says to herself.I give her my puppy dog eyes.She sighs looking at me."I'll be back,girls."I smile and we head out.

"Where are we going?"She asks.

"Somewhere private."I say,leading her to the woods.