The Original Love Story[Niklaus Mikaelson]

In the 10th century in small village that would eventually be known as Mystic Falls,A young girl with blonde hair arrived in town at the age of 14.

The girl's name was Eleanora Williams.She came from a family of witches.

She made friends with her first friend,Kol Mikaelson.He soon introduced her to his family.This family was to become hers in a few years.

During those years she got close to Kol and Niklaus.Eventually,Falling for Niklaus.He fell for Eleanora too.

Three years later,Niklaus and Eleanora were to be married.

Then, tragedy stuck.Niklaus little brother,Henrik was killed by a werewolf.

So,The night after Niklaus and Eleanora married Esther performed an immortality spell on her children,husband,and Eleanora.

When Klaus made his first human kill, his werewolf gene was activated, thus revealing Esther's affair with a werewolf.Mikael then hunted down and killed Klaus' father and his entire family, not realizing that doing so would ignite a war between vampires and werewolves that has been perpetuated across the ages. Soon after turning her children into vampires, Esther placed a curse on Klaus which forced his werewolf side to lie dormant and then rejected and abandoned him. In retaliation, Klaus murdered his mother and framed Mikael for the act.

During the 1920s, Eleanor,Klaus and his sister Rebekah were on the run from Mikael, who they had been running from for a 1000 years. The three vampire were in Chicago in 1922 where they met the vampire Stefan Salvatore, whom Rebekah fell in love with and became Eleanor's best friend. At first Klaus hated Stefan, but he grew to like him once he discovered that Stefan was a Ripper and they became good friends. One night, the speakeasy they were at was attacked, apparently by the police, though it turned out the raid was led by Mikael. Before he left, Klaus compelled Stefan to forget him,Eleanor and Rebekah. Later, when he,Eleanor and Rebekah were about to leave Chicago, Rebekah told Klaus that she was tired of running and wanted to be with Stefan. Eleanor walked in the room when Klaus then forced her to choose between him and Stefan; she chose Stefan. Afraid of being left alone, he neutralized his sister with a white oak ash dagger, Eleanor talked to Klaus about what just happened.In the end,Eleanor ran off and Klaus left Chicago.

Eleanor now is very good friends with Stefan and is heading back to Mystic Falls to be with her friends.

What she doesn't know is that Niklaus Mikaelson is there,along with Rebekah,Elijah,Kol,and Finn.

ANYWAY,THIS STORY WILL SOMEWHAT FOLLOW YHE STORYLINE.JUST A WARNING!MIGHT NOT FOLLOW TGE STORY LINE.