Chapter 2

Eleanor's Point of View

I was wearing a long,elegant blood red strapless dress.It was tight around my waist and chest.I wore red lipstick and makeup.I pained my nail red and wore red converse.No way in hell was I wearing heels.I may be a vampire,a Original one too,but I was clumsy.

I got butterflies in my stomach as I entered the house.I knew I was allowed in because I once lived here.

The room was filled of people,humans,werewolves,vampires,witches,and-no it can't be-Hybrids.The first Original I caught sight if was Elijah and he was heading my way with a grin on his face.

"Eleanora."Elijah says,like he was so shocked I was even alive,"Niklaus said you,you ran off.That you would never come back,"

"I don't always get what I want."I comment.

"I thought,You still love him."Elijah looked confused.

"With all my heart."I assure him."Can you help me hide from him though?"Elijah nods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elijah had taken me up to mine and Nik's old room.On Niklaus' bed laid the painting of me in Paris in 1900.I smiled at it.

We were just playing around on his birthday.I had gotten him some paints and some really good paper to paint on and he painted me.He was always so proud of it.It was those moments that he was himself,the real him.Not the 'evil hybrid' or the 'feared Original'.

I stared at the painting.I couldn't help it.I missed the way He would always ask to paint me or how he showed me his paintings.I missed him.It was then I realized how much I wanted to be in his arms once again.

"What are you doing in here?"A cold,British voice questions.I had to keep back from laughing at him.He was so clueless.

"That's no way to treat a lady,Niklaus."I comment.I don't think he realized it was my voice.Though,it took him a minute to reply.

"Who are you and what do you want?"He asks."This only time I'm gonna ask nicely."

"You and I have very different definitions of 'nicely'"I reply.I could feel his temper rising.

"You have 30 seconds to explain yourself before I k-"

"Before you what?"I turn to face him.His face went outraged to shocked."Kill me?Good luck with that."

"Eleanora."Was all he said.I resisted the urge to touch him."You,your a-actually here?"He seemed to think he was dreaming,something like that.

"Yes."I tell him."I came to visit Stefan Salavatore and his brother,Damon.Then I found out you were in town and I couldn't-"

"Couldn't what?"He asks.

"Stay away."I tell him."You're very hard to find,Niklaus."I look at him,confusion written all over his face."I've been looking for like 10 years,maybe more.I took some breaks in between."

"I thought I would never see you again."Niklaus says.

"I couldn't do that even if my life depended on it."I say,"Which it might."

"Eleanora,"He says.

"I go by Eleanor now."

He ignored me.Klaus out his hands gently on my neck before leaning down to kiss me.I quickly melted into the kiss.He fiddled with my wedding ring,while kissing me.He pulled away when Stefan texted me.

Time to go.

"I have a feeling you're not gonna want your friends to know that you even know me,let alone married to me."He says.I shake my head.

"I love you."I whisper in his ear before running out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bonnie,Elena,and Caroline took me back to Caroline's house.

"So,you're actually thinking about staying for good?"Elena asks.

"I think I'm gonna look at houses tomorrow."I tell him.

"So,"Caroline says,"I saw you talking to Elijah at the party."I roll my eyes.

"He took me to see his brother,the one with,um,"I didn't know what to say."The one who painted me before.I don't remember his name."

"Klaus."Bonnie tells me.

"Personally,I think Klaus like you."Caroline says."He should his painting of you and I could tell he was fond of it.It had its own folder,El."She laughs."You and Klaus would be an interesting couple.I totally want it to happen.It would be so...adorable?"

The girls laugh."In a way,I kind of agree."Elena says.

"It's the whole Opposites Attract thing,"Bonnie agrees.I put my head in my hands,laughing and blushing.

If they only knew,If only.