Chapter 3

Eleanora's Point of View

I decided that I let Niklaus off the hook to easily.He betrayed my trust and countless times of the century he had cheated.

Caroline was busy with Tyler and Elena was with the Salvatores,Bonnie was with Jeremy,and Matt was working.
I got dressed in a pair of my black skin-tight jeans and a red tank top that said "I ♥️ Bad Boys."I sat on the couch.I was living with Stefan and Damon.I was about to crack into some of Damon Bourbon when I got a call.

+++++++

Matt's Point of View

Eleanor arrived quickly after I called her."What happened to the other worker?"She asks.I sighed.

"Rebekah decided to have some lunch."I tell her."Can you help me?"

"Sure."She says,kissing my cheek."how many Vamps are in here?"

"Klaus,Rebekah,Damon,and Tyler."

"Two of those are Hybrids."She says.She get behind the bar with me.Just then Klaus sat down."You take him."She whispers,inching away from him.

"Are you scared?"I ask,quietly.

"No!"She whisper yells."I just-Please!"I laugh and go over to the Hybrid.

"What do you want,Klaus?"I ask.

"I was hoping for the pretty one."He says,looking at Eleanor.

"Don't try her."I say,getting protective.This was my best friend."She doesn't go for dicks like you."He just smirks.

"Are you sure?"He asks."Her shirt does says she loves bad boys."

"Yeah."I says,"But not the ones who try to kill her friends."I look over at Eleanor and she was avoiding contact,at all costs with Klaus.

"Just get the girl over here before I snap your neck."He growls.I leave him there,go back to Eleanor.

"He wants you to serve him."

"Tell him no."She says.

"I tried."I tell her."He threaten to snap my neck."She sighs.

Eleanora's Point of View

"What do you want,Klaus?"I ask,bitterly.

"This is the same girl who has been looking for me for 10 years?"He asks.

"You are not off the hook,Klaus."It was weird calling him Klaus.I usually call him Nik and I knew he hated when I call him Klaus instead of Nik.He sighs."You stabbed my friends-your family.Oh,and cheated on me for centuries."

"When you left did you sleep with anyone?"He asks.I smirk.

"Actually,yes."I tell him."A few of the are in this town."He looked outraged and jealous.Now he knows how I feel.

"Who?"He asks,harshly.

"Multiple times with Matt.I also slept with Stefan,Damon,and Tyler."

"Tyler Lockwood?"He questions.He was furious.

"That feeling you've got isn't nice,isn't it?"He stormed out,I smirked.Damon walks up after that.

"Bad move,El!"Damon says."You just angered an Original.The strongest one."

"He can hit me with his best shot."I tell him."Hey,Matt!"

"Yeah?"

"I'm gonna go home!"I tell him.

"By home,do you mean my house?"Damon asks.

"Yes."

"Elena and Stefan are going out tonight."He says,"So,you wanna drink all night and act crazy."

"Of course I would."I tell him.