Chapter 9

A month had passed.

We went from training to working, to avoiding either of the 'fierce five' that seemed to constantly patrol the halls, sombre expressions on their deadly faces.

My black eye had cleared weeks ago but I was still bitter, the look Tate gave me when I walked past was enough to make my body tremble with anger. He was smug and it made my skin itch with irritation. He could afford to be smug, he was in charge here. He had worked Chelsea to the bone to the point where she could hardly stand, doing meaningless work until she collapsed with exhaustion.

I made my way back to my room in clothes that I wouldn't have been caught dead in months ago. Tight, sticky clothing that made me feel disgusting.

I pretended I hadn't noticed the way Danny's eyes lit up when I walked outside to train later today. Although I'd tried desperately to avoid the mirror, when I'd caught myself, I looked just like one of them. With the slight muscle I'd gained and the vacant look in my eye, I could easily pass as one of them. 

I had actually gained weight so I wasn't so skinny anymore. I was taller, bigger in other regions, I felt somewhat...prettier. What they classed as pretty at least.

And as I thought everything out I completely forgot the door was open and Harvey's office was on the same floor as mine, and he just so happened to catch me staring into the distance, snarling at nothing.

He re-traced his steps back into his room, I tried shutting my door but it was too late, his foot blocked the door as he slammed it open, a blank expression on his face.

"You look...different."

"And who's fault is that I wonder." 

Shut the hell up Ally, now is not the time.

A ghost of a smirk ran across his race, he pulled out his phone.

"Bring up Ally's friend. Also, grab Maria, Antonia and Sam. Meet us at the gym." 

I stared at him as his eyes scanned my body.

"You look better." He commented.

His compliment was empty.

"Gym." 

I didn't hesitate anymore, I was unsure on when I had stopped. When I arrived I was more than surprised to find Chelsea sat on the bleachers by herself. I sat down next to her and mentally groaned when the three bitch faces strutted in.

"Long time no see." The brown headed beast said tossing me a smirk.

I was weaker than Chelsea before, now I wasn't so sure. I knew Chelsea trained twice as tough. But I was always Brunette Bitch's target.

"You're gonna fight."

The badly-dyed Blonde cracked her knuckles while her orange faced twin smiled evilly. These guys just had a thing for hand on hand combat, didn't they?

"Just us against them? There's three of them!" I exclaimed.

Harvey merely shrugged his shoulders as Tate came to join him, the same look of evil on his face. 

We hesitantly stood up.

We had trained, but was it enough? Why was he making us fight it out now? I almost thought he had forgotten. Our plan melted in my mind, to surprise them. Because now, standing before them, I realized our plan was hopeless, always had been. I was weak.

And when Brunette Bitch delivered a rough kick to my stomach I felt weaker.

The people in the gym laughed loudly, I hadn't realized we had drawn a crowd. Chelsea tackled one to the ground already while Orange Face came up behind me.