whooo

maddies pov

Ive been packing for the last 30 minute because step-mum and dad found me a flat and im gonna go live in it.I haven't told anybody except ellie since she is my step sister and she said if I vever need to have a girls night we could. I dragged my suitcase down and looked around one last time I smiled, been here what 5 weeks and I know jm gonna miss it. I said good bye to ellie , she was the only one here she had a tear in her green eyes.  we hugged and I walked out im gonna miss everyone but connor the most.

connors pov

me, rivky, jc and trevor all got in about 2ish, when I got in I looked in maddies room she wasnt there thas steange. I walked back down looking for her, ellie was on the counter

"el yoh know where maddie is?"I asked her her expression told me bad things she faced the ground

"shes left to go live in her new flat"ellie explauned she left, she left with out saying good bye ? why would she? so many questions falling around me.

ellies pov

I watches as his facial feautures dropped hewas sad about his girlfriend leaving understandable, she left without sayin good bye . like imgojng to do tonight me and ana are leavin since river left us his house so its gonna be fun. me and ana ran up packing our things quickly then hiding the bags. when they were out we packed the bags quickly and drove to rivers house. ifelt bad for leaving but we had to. we have left eveyrthing but hey ho. when we got there we unpacked the car and walked into the house. we choose our roo s well it wasnt hard I get his room. there was three bedrooms, so we left it as a spare and there was two bathrooms one in my room anr the guests one. I looked at all his stuff he was a right soldier I unpacked my things then packed his in boxes he had layig about. my ringtone for jc started to play, I looked at it then ignored it. I walked to the living room, looking about I saw pictures of me, ricky, river and ana when me and ana were younger.

"hey it will be all good"ana said bringing me into a hug I huged back I felt her phone vibrate against my leg she got it out and showed me who t was kian she denied it  then ricky tried calling we denied all boys tried calling but we denied them. well fun times. we sat down watching a film then kian called again I nodded to an anxious lookig ana who answered it sbetold him she was fine she tokd him that he could co e round but she would have to pick him up, so kians coming brillant I looked at my phone.

hey bestie.  where are you im worried x ♥-trevor

dont worry about me trev ♥-ellie x

jcs crying:'( ♥-Trevor

well so am I♥-elliex

*an hour later*

ana comes in with kian , they were talking hesat next to me putting his arm around me in a sisterly way. I hugged him then left them alone. I sat in my bedroom alone and desperate for someone to hug me.  there was a light knock on the door, the door openes and revealed a ana

"jc is here"she said I noded he walked in moments later looking at me. he shut the door, I felt the erge to kiss him. I got up throwing my arms around his neck and kissing his lips so gently but so rough at the same time. I jumped up on his waist he caught me very carefully. he laid me gently down on the bed my hand undoing g his shirt he took it of  throwing it on the floor. he took mine of aswell his hands roaming my top half as I flipped us over I grinded into him making him moan slightly kissing his lips gently and teasingly.  my knees either side of his waist.

after that we laid on my bed looking at eachother and talking about things

"I love you"he randomly says I looked into his peacfull eyes