ball

bella pov

me and kian were sitting there on the park bench when river walked past with his new slag of a girlfriend I looked at him he had smug smile on his face, I looked at kian he was looking at me. When they went kian kissed my cheek right when river looked back

“your mine now don’t you worry baby”he whispered softly into my hair making me shiver he stood up with his skatebored . ricky came skating down with ellie and jc, ellie was a bloody natural on a skateboard its her birthday tomorrow and I got a pair of her fave sneakers, a friendship bracelet (cringe I know but she is my best friend) some new dance and casual clothes and she loves all this stuff and yeah. elliewaved at us and they stopped to see us.

“well whats crack’a’lacking chickie”said bella hugging me I sighed she is in a good mood since she choose jc a few days ago. Trevor and lilly are always together aswell I want some time with my little dark side someone  boy haha. His songs make me and bella dance.

*next day*

bella pov

OH MY GAWD ITS MY BIRTHDAY IM SO EXCITED. OKAY BREATHE. I put my hair in a side palit and putting my black high waisted shorts with my grey batman top. I walked downstairs and I looked around.I got a pair of her fave sneakers, a friendship bracelet (cringe I know but she is my best friend) some new dance and casual clothes

JC POV

its also my girlfriends birthday.today we got a ball it's gonna be fun. The ball is going to be with tons of youtubers and a few famous people including oil white, one direction and some others. It's a thing where we have to go with someone and we dance and be posh and all that ships! Haha. Everyone was getting ready and I was so excited.bellawas meant to be going with someone, I can't wait to see her in a dress she will look amazing.

"EVERYONE WE ARE LEAVING IN FIVE!"shouted Ricky I put my suits jacket on I had black skinnier on with a white shirt and a black tie with a black suite jacket. I looked at myself I looked pretty good. I walked down and saw the boys were all looking smart like me they were wearing skinnies.  Then izzy came down wearing a purple long dress, her hair straight. lilly came down her hair curled but straight at the same time she was wearing a black dress.

When we arrived it was nice it was bigger than I thought. We walked in. Me and Connor were last we saw famous people and youtubers. I saw a tons of people all smart, then I saw oil white. I walked over to him and made him jump

"Hey there dipshit"he said his British accent thick I smiled hugging my dear friend "hey isn't that your girl over there?"he asked pointing to a very beautiful girl I nodded I approached her she was wearing a long navy blue dress with her hair all poshed up curled pinned and amazing. Her make up all natural. She was beautiful. I made my way to her she was with a man, she was laughing and smiling. She saw me and smiled.

"Hello Jc"her sweet smile showing she gestured for me to come over "dad this is my boyfriend jc caylen, one of Ricky friends" I shook hands with jack "jc,baby, this is my dad Jack, we are here with maddie" I took her with me to a private area.

"I need to talk to you"I said she nodded in response she looked into mine her greens eyes looking worried I got out a box out and she was watching me ever so carefully. "bella your my everything and I wish we could be together forever, cringe, but I know we are going to go through some things which we cause us to fight, but I promise I will always love you ellie question is do you?"I asked I revealed her promise ring she knew what it is and she nodded after.