Chapter Three

The pictures I'm using have literally nothing to do with the story XD.

"(Y/N)?" Something slammed against my door, almost as if it were trying to break through it. "(Y/N) please."

"Go away, Lux." I sniffed, wiping my eyes with my sleeve. "I'm not in the mood for talking."

"Pfft. I don't wanna talk to you." Lux retorted, and I could feel her sharp glare through the door. "Kazuto does."

I groaned, opening the door. "Why? What the hell could you possibly want from me?!" I snapped.

Kirito backed up quickly. "I-I wanted to apologize.." He murmured. "I was being a prick."

"Yes, you were." I said grumpily.

"Do you forgive me?"

"Absolutely not."

"What do I have to do to get you to forgive me?" Kirito whined.

"Exit my house right this instant." I ordered. "And I'll think about it."

Kirito sighed, turning on his heels. "Lux, come with?" He asked her.

Lux shrugged, trailing after him as he walked down the hallway.

"Wait, Lux!" I called.

The smaller brunette turned to me, blinking. "What?"

"Just.." I shook my head. "Get him out of the house, okay?"

Lux nodded and whipped around, storming down the stairs.

"He-hey, don't push me!" Kirito's voice floated up towards me as I watched the scene below.

"Get out of the house, Kazuto." Lux ordered, shoving him.

"I need to talk to you!" Kirito said desperately. He gripped my sisters hands. "Please!"

Bad choice.

Lux kicked his ankles ferociously, shoving him out of the house. She mouthed something, but I wasn't able to catch it.

"Lux!"

"No."

"It's time for school!"

"No."

"Get up."

"No."

"Lux, I swear to god-"

"Niiiii, can't I stay home?" Lux groaned. She was still wearing her pajamas. "I don't feel good."

"Bull." I grumbled. She glared at me.

"I need to stay home." Lux whined. "Seriously, (Y/N)!"

"You have a test today." I reminded her.

Her eyes nearly popped out of her head. "I HAVE A TEST TODAY?!" She screamed, and tore into her room. "I NEED MY NOTES!"

I snorted.

"Miss (Y/N), we'd like to request to see you in the guidance counselors office now." The teacher murmured. It was halfway through the day. We had just arrived in science, and Kirito kept giving me the puppy-dog eyes.

I was going to kill him.

"Yes ma'am." I muttered, standing up and collecting my materials. I walked out the door, stretching, and hurrying down the hallway.

Lost in thought, I didn't notice the sharp footfalls behind me, but I did register the hand on my shoulder.

"(Y/N)!" A male voice chirped happily.
I turned around swiftly. "Klein?" I called.

The taller redhead hug-tackled me, grinning widely. "Yep!" He announced. "So. What's new?" He asked as he released me from his death grip.

"Literally nothing. Though, I suppose Kirito and I fighting counts for something, right?"

"WHAT?! Tell me everything!" Klein demanded, walking faster to catch up with me.

I told Klien the whole story. His eyes gleamed, and if I didn't know better, I would have thought it was betrayal.

"(Y/N)?" A teacher tapped my shoulder. I whipped around. "Aren't you supposed to be in guidance?" Sadness glimmered in her eyes.

"O-oh, yes." I stammered, and waved at Klein. He waved back with a smile, scampering down the hallway and vanishing into a classroom.

The door was open. A tissue box was sitting on the table, and the woman sat at the table, sadness in her gaze.

"(Y/N).. I know this might be hard to understand, but.."

I froze, and everything started shattering.

"But.. Lux had a mental breakdown.."

"No." I whispered. "No. Where is she?" I demanded.

The woman shook her head. "She jumped off the banister from the third floor. She was rushed into the hospital. We haven't received any new news yet."

"I want to go see her." My voice was strangled. "Please." I begged her.

She nodded. "I've already arranged a ride for you. Would you like to take anyone with you..?"

"Kazuto." I said, without thinking. "I know Lux would be happy to see both of us."

The woman nodded, clicking a few buttons on her phone. "Send Kazuto Kirigaya to the office for dismissal." She said into the speaker.

Minutes later, Kirito arrived. He had his backpack slung over one shoulder, and looked shocked to see me.

"(Y/N)?" He asked, waving his hand in front of my face. "Where are we going?" He asked me.

And I broke down in his arms.

I'm definitely killing Lux. Whoops.
Anyways! Enjoy! Updates will be super duper slow, but whatever! I'll try my hardest!
It's like midnight rn, so sorry if this sucks.

QOTD: Favorite Ship from any show/book/movie?
A: Probably either DarkstoneShipping (Gold X Platinum POKÉMON) Klance (VOLTRON: LEGENDARY DEFENDER)
Enjoy!

Me: I own nothing, except for Lux, and this story. I do not own Sword Art Online (though I wish I do..)
Lux: I CANT BELIEVE YOURE ACTUALLY KILLING ME WOW
Me: I'm sorry Lux
Lux: DONT "SORRY" ME, WOMAN.
Gold: Can I have Plat, then?
Lux: G O L D N O
Gold: G O L D Y E S
Me: Good lord spare us all.