Chapter One

Authors note:
Hi there! Lux is your younger sister in this story, okay? She's a year younger than you, and goes to the same school as you. Here, have a picture of her!

                 ~~Y/N's POV~~

                 ~~Y/N's POV~~

The universe is cruel.

Oh no, I can't be late for school! I flew down the front steps of my house, smashing into a brown haired female.

"Took yah long enough!" My sister, Lux, growled at me, slinging her brown hair over her shoulder. "Hurry up!" She yelled. We only lived a few streets away from our school, so we usually walked there.

"Why couldn't Kirito come and pick us up again?" I whined, chasing after her . I could feel the glare she was giving me.

"Because you didn't call him." She replied, casual annoyance seeping into her gone.

Another street sign passed by. Just one more, and..

"Finally!" I yelled, pushing the doors open. Lux brushed past me and tore off, vanishing into the crowd of people. I lost her in the crowd.

I peered around, looking at different students, shuffling through the mass of bodies. "Lux! Wait!"

A pair of strong arms enveloped me into a hug, nearly lifting me off my feet. I let out a strangled yelp.

"Kirito!" I yelled. Cue a cute smile from said male.

Suddenly, a book was smashed over Kirito's head. He released me and sank to his knees, holding his head and grumbling. I looked up and over his shoulder.

Lux stood over him, an agitated scowl appearing. "DON'T JUST PICK SOMEONE UP LIKE THAT, KAZUTO!" She yelled, shoving her book into her bag and storming off, presumably into class.

Kirito stood up, grinning. "Her aim is getting much better." He said, watching me shove my bag into my locker.

I rolled my eyes. "You can say that." I replied, shutting my locker.

"There's supposed to be a new student in our class today." Kirito said, turning and walking towards homeroom.

"I heard. Transfer student, transferring from a few towns away." I nodded my head in agreement with him. "I wonder what they're like?"

He shrugged.

We took our usual seats, and the teachers turned, tapping his marker on the whiteboard.