20. Death knocks three times

Börja om från början

"That wasn't necessary," Stefan said and Ava felt Damon on her skin.

"But still you didn't do anything," Ava said and turned to the two. Damon was angry and breathing on her face.

"What lover boy?" Ava asked and smiled to Damon. He smiled back and grabbed Ava by the hair.

"Please don't Damon. I just got killed in the weekend. Stake in the heart. Still a little sore," she complained and Damon let her hair go.

"What?"

"Little miss Katerina Petrova killed me. Aren't you glad I didn't die?" Ava asked and slid her finger on Damon's cheek. Damon stopped her hand and squeezed it by the wrist.

"Katherine has the cure," he said and it made Ava chuckle.

"And I care because?" she asked and glanced at Stefan who was staying in the back.

"We want it for all of us," Stefan cut in the between. Ava snorted and rolled her eyes.

"There is only one doze of the cure so don't lie to me," she said to Stefan who had crossed his hands. Elena was still uncontious on the floor. Ava turned to her and walked over to her lifeless body.

"When do you think she's going to wake up?" Ava asked and she heard Damon chuckle.

"Nobody has ever snapped her neck," he said and Stefan chuckled too.

"Now she knows to be careful around you," he said and walked to Damon and Ava.

"What? So I helped you?" she asked and frowned her eyebrows.

"She has her emotions off," Stefan said and cleared his throat.

"Oh," Ava said and opened her mouth. She had a small smile on her face and she raised her eyebrows.

"So what is it that you want Ava?" Damon asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" Ava asked and started to walk slowly towards him.

"You..." she whispered and pushed him against the wall. Damon frowned his eyebrows but smiled his same crooked smile. Stefan stood there still with an awkward look in his face.

"And Stefan..." Ava said keeping him pinned to the wall. "Jeremy and Elena..."

"Kinky," Damon commented.

"...dead," Ava finished her sentence and smiled. Damon looked surprised and Ava got pulled away from him. Stefan pushed Ava away from them and looked her in a startled way. Ava kept smiling.

"Why do you want us dead?" they asked almost at the same time.

"Doesn't make any sense," Damon said.

"You killed Kol, Damon. Didn't you think that there was going to be consequences?" she asked and had a cold look on her face. Damon shook his head.

"You would have done the same thing to have the cure."

"But the difference is that I don't want the cure," Ava said angry. She breathed heavily, the anger was piling on her.

"It was meant for Silas. Not for you!" She shouted but she didn't know where it was coming from. Her eyes flinched to a hint of gold. She heard a whining voice behind her. She turned and saw Elena waking up.

"Hello Elena," Ava smirked and walked over to her. She lifted her by the collar of Elena's shirt up and Elena stood again on her feet.

"Ava," she said and looked surprised.

"Aren't you happy to see me?" Ava asked and tilted her head a bit.

"Elena," Stefan whispered from the back round. Ava turned to him.

"One step and I'm going to kill her," Ava said and turned back to Elena. Elena chuckled.

"I'm not afraid of you," she said and took one step closer to Ava. Ava chuckled and took a step closer to Elena. They were almost touching each other.

"You should be," Ava whispered. Elena sunk her hand in to Ava's chest. Elena was very fast.

"I could kill you," Elena said. Ava shook her head showing no signs of pain.

"No you can't," She said. Elena was no longer able to breathe. She took her hand off of Ava's chest and placed it on her own throat. It looked like she was choking. Ava smiled crookedly.

"If you ever try to kill me, I will rip your lovely brother's head off and feed it to you," Ava said and smiled.

"You're late on that one," Elena said. "Jeremy is dead. Katherine killed him."

She showed no emotion at all. Ava stopped hurting her and she straightened her back. Ava frowned her eyebrows and turned her back to Elena. She could feel Elena smirk.

"Now which one of us has feelings?" Elena chuckled.

"God you're annoying," Ava said and turned back to face Elena.

"You're just like Katherine Pierce," she whispered and walked away from her. She pushed Elena with her shoulder.

"That makes two of us," Elena snickered and looked Ava with tired eyes.

"Now is it really wize to piss me off when I already want to kill you?" Ava asked and stood still.

"Elena come here," Damon said but Elena stood still.

"I think I can beat her," Elena said cocky. Ava laughed and turned to the cocky girl.

"I just made your brain hurt. Do you really think you can beat me?" Ava asked. She laughed again.

"I have another surprise for you. I don't die from stake to the heart," she said and turned to the door.

"Good luck Elena," she whispered.