1. Introduction

I DO NOT OWN THE VAMPIRE DIARIES, ALL THE CREDIT OF THE CHARACTERS (EXEPT MY OWN) GOES TO L.J.SMITH BUT EVEN MORE TO JULIE PLEC AND HER FELLOW WRITERS OF THE SHOW. 

Thank you and enjoy my story!

***

Info on Ava:

birth date: 9/24/1791

turned in 1810

height: 168 cm (5"6)

Year 1960

"Cheer up Ava, it's your 170th birthday. You should be glad he hasn't found us yet," Katherine Pierce said to her. Ava chuckled and drank the rest of her whiskey.

"Yeah Katherine," she said and stood up from the bar stool. It was Wednesday night and the bar was empty. If you didn't count the drunks Katherine and Ava were pretty much the only ones there. Ava used her vampire speed to get to the door but she was stopped by Katherine. She was much older then Ava and much stronger. She didn't even need to hold her with all her power.

"It was just a human, Ava," Katherine said. The light brown haired girl turned to Katherine and frowned.

"I loved him," she spat out of her mouth. "And he killed him."

Katherine looked down. She knew how it felt. She had to leave the one that she had loved. Stefan Salvatore. The name still brought a smile on her face. And then there was Damon Salvatore her little toy. His obsession was really getting annoying.

"We need to move," Katherine said and grabbed a hold of Ava's left hand. Ava would go were ever Katherine would take her. They had been the bestest friends since 1860 the same year they first met, both running from him. Soon after their meeting Katherine disappeared. Ava still remembered that, though all these years had past.

"Where did you go in 1864? You have never told me that story," Ava said and grinned. Katherine got mad.

"I don't want to talk about it. Leave it or I will break your finger," Katherine said and looked her with a deathly expression on her face. Ava smirked and followed Katherine.

"Come on Kat," she cooed but Katherine just looked ahead and got out of the smelly pub. Ava just nodded with acceptance and walked with her. She was not going to stay for Klaus. 

Present

"Why are we in Mystic Falls?"

"Remember when you asked me about the year 1864? This is the place where I was."

----Writer's comment----

Tell me should I write more, do you want more? Is anybody out there reading this? :D