11

AALIYAH

I went downstairs to eat to have breakfast as I realised there is only one day left til my mom and my sister comes back home.

I should have a party. Yeah. Maybe step it up with alcohol?

No. I'm a holy child.

No okay, I'm buying tequila.

I try to call Grayson to tell him about the party I just planned as I hear the voicemail through my ears as I groan.

After having breakfast, I finish washing my dish as I hear my phone ringing, seeing Grayson's name.

Grayson:
Hey Aaliyah, sorry I was taking a shower. Why'd you call?

Me:
hey, I just thought maybe we could have a party. Since there's one day left til my family gets back. Better use the opportunity to have a party at my place. What do you say?

Grayson:
hmm ... okay. Sure. Who's invited?

Me:
Everyone.

Grayson:
Even those annoying girls who can't stop staring at me?

Me:
(chuckles) Yup. Including them.

Grayson:
(Laughs) okay I'm down.

Me:
alright. Text this details to everyone in your contacts:
Party at Aaliyah's place tonight, 7pm. Address is '205 Backreed road'. Bring others if you want.

Grayson:
hahahaha. I love it. See you then?

Me:
mhm.

I'm so excited for this party.

6PM

As I was setting up the place, I found out my mother had tequila under the sink, guessing to hide it from us and to wash out all the worst memories and situations that had happen.

I put tequila in all the red cups as I set it up as beer pong.

GRAYSON

I got dressed and thought of helping Aaliyah to set her place up.

I was out buying snacks for the party after 3 in the afternoon since I wasn't bothered driving before.

I arrive at Aaliyah's house to see lights flashing around from the outside. Damn she really wants to party.

I open her door since I got a spare key. Yeah. It's gone to that. I have a key at her house now.

"SURPRISE" I shout, holding the groceries as I look around, seeing the place so amazing. There's a big fouseball by the kitchen, beer pong on the other side, lights all around, big speakers.

Its good her house is big to fit in all that.

"Hey Grayson" she shouts as she ran to me, feeling her embrace me as a smile immediately shown on my face.

"here's some snacks" I say as I couldn't stop staring around.

She giggles and grabs the bags from my hands as I start to look up at the lights.

"Pretty cool huh?" She says while walking back towards me from the kitchen.

I chuckle. "More than cool. A lot of people will love your party."

She smiles, hearing her giggle. As we were going to talk some more, we heard car doors shut and people laughing.

"Their already here?" I wonder.

Aaliyah giggles. "Yeah, party is at 7 remember?"

I didn't even notice it was already 7:07. I literally thought I came at 5.

"WOOOOHOOOO! Hey Aaliyah! Dope party"

People already loved Aaliyah's party and I'm glad she's finally going to have a fine time at school tomorrow and basically forever.

Its only been 30 minutes and the house was already crowded with people. Dancing, drinking and having their time of their lives.

Aaliyah was the host for the music and tbh the music is pretty dope.

I realised I forgot to bring my DJ equipment that my Alex got me for my birthday.

"HEY AALIYAH! IMMA GO HOME AND GET SOME OTHER THINGS YEAH?" I shout from a distance, trying to let her notice me.

"OKAY! BE QUICK!"

I quickly ran to the car but also struggled since people were pushing around.

AALIYAH

Everyone was having so much fun. I realise I haven't had a drink yet so I asked my friend Alexis to do the music for me.

While I was walking to get a drink, people started talking to me, complimenting about my party as I continue to smile.

I felt happy that people started to like me and enjoy my company.

I took so much shots while playing beer pong and wow. Getting drunk really makes you ... crazy.