8

GRAYSON

We hugged and cried for a while now and suddenly I get a call from Ethan.

Me: *sniffs* H .. Hey Ethan

Ethan: Are you with Aaliyah?

Me: Oh hello to you too!

Ethan: stop. Are you with Aaliyah?

I looked at Aaliyah to see if she's checking on me.

Me: A .. Aaliyah?

Ethan: Yeah are you?

Me: Why would you think I'm with—

Ethan: Cuz I called Alex and asked where you were because you weren't answering your damn calls.

Me: Alex? Why?

Ethan: Maybe because you told me you two were hanging at bowling?

Oh crap. I'm doomed.

As I was on the phone, Aaliyah walks up to me.

"Who's on the phone?"

Ethan: Is that Aaliyah? Were you guys watching The Notebook? Why do I hear sniffing? Is she alright?

Me: yes yes. We're both fine. She just isn't in the mood at the moment so I'm calming her down and making her happy.

Ethan: oh well, are you trying to make her happy by talking to her about me?

I looked at Aaliyah who was sitting back on the couch and sipping her hot chocolate.

Me: Ye .. yeah. I am.

Ethan: good. Thanks, Grayson. I'll see you later

Ethan really wants me to talk to Aaliyah about him. I don't get why he can't talk to her himself.

Ohh right never mind. I remembered a girl asked him out and he ran awa—

UM ANYWAYS. I felt like we were too depressed at this hangout.

I was thinking what would make Aaliyah happy again.

''Hey Aaliyah, let's play a game''

She looks at me with a confused look.

''Like Truth Or Dare?''

I nod and smirk.

I guess she thought dirty by the look on her face but I really meant like daring each other to eat Mayo or run outside naked.

"Alright, I'm down," she says as she moves closer to me and giggles.

I smile. "Choose"

She rests her elbow on her thighs and leans on her hand that's under her chin.

"Truth"

It was hard to think of questions for Truth's since Dares are more picked than truth.

Well since I didn't really mention Ethan, might as well mention him now.

"Who do you think would be badass but loyal at the same time? Ethan or me?"

She looks at me with a surprised look on her face. She took awhile to think about it.

"If I were honest ... Ethan."

Alright, at least she finally chose Ethan for something.

"But I prefer guys like you"

You've got to be kidding me. Stop making me fall in love with you Aaliyah.

"Ok, your turn. Choose" she says as she uses her thighs as a drum to make a drumroll.

"Dare" I smirk.

She thought about it for a long time then smirks.

"I got the perfect dare for you and me"

I was confused for a second til we bashed our lips together.

Making pillows fall off the couch and forgetting that the world was full of sadness and sorrows.

I never imagined this day would come.

I never imagine myself break a promise from Ethan.

Don't blame it on me. It's hard to not fall in love with her.