Canada

·Shawn·

I shook Lana lightly so she could wake up. "Lana were here" she opened her eyes and looked around like she forgot where she was. I grabbed all of our luggage and got off the plane. Lana soon following.

"Lana which hotel are you staying at?" Andrew says. "Oh she's going to be staying with me" I said handing Lana her suit case. She looked at me shocked "Um no I'm going to be staying at a hotel" she says.

I start walking to the car "No your not your mom said I have to take care of you so your staying with me" I said and looked behind me and smiled. "Oh okay" she says with a worried tone.

Andrew looks over at me and smiles. I've been talking about Lana ever since the second week of her messaging me. He knows that I still very indeed like her. He was the one that told me to express my feelings in a song.

I can't wait until my parents meet Lana, especially when she meets Aaliyah. I think her and Aaliyah will get along quite good. We drop Andrew off at his hotel that he's staying at. Next stop Casa Mendes.

***

We arrive at my house and Lana stops me. "Shawn there not going to like me" I grab her hand "Lana yes they are" I let go of her hand and grab her luggage. I walk up to the front door and open it letting Lana in first.

"Mom I'm home!" I yell.

"Shawn!" my mom runs up to me and hugs the life out of me. Soon my dad and sister hug me. "Mom dad and Aaliyah this is Lana and Lana this is my mom and my dad and my sister". "Hi" Lana says shaking all of there hands.

There was an awkward silence until my mom finally spoke. "How long have you and Shawn been dating?" Lana looks at me and shakes her head "Me and Shawn aren't dating" Lana says.

My mom looks at me confused "So you guys are just friends?" "Mom yes she's my friend and she's staying here for a day because she's going on tour with me".

"Oh sorry you should've messaged me first telling me your bringing a girl home" "I know I'm sorry but its only a day" my mom nodded her head. "Its nice to have you here Lana" my mom says.

Lana smiles "thank you". Why is she so perfect. I feel like this tour is going to be great.

A/N: Sucky freaking chapter I'm sorry... I haven't been updating because I had finals and I had to study and get some sleep. I'll try to update more frequently from now on.