Oh No

*Lana*

I was woken up by my phone ringing like crazy. I blinked a couple times trying to fully wake up, once I did I grabbed my phone. I had three missed calls from Lillian and some messages from her. I sat up on my bed and pressed the messaging app.

LANA YOU HAVE SOME EXPLAINING TO DO!

There are pictures of you and Shawn at In&Out and then there's one of you kissing his cheek...

It's in on pop news Lana.

Oh No.

I went in YouTube and searched pop news and there it was, a picture of me and Shawn on my front door. I clicked on the video.

Hi guys! You are now watching pop news where we bring you all the juicy drama and the newest celeb relationships. Today is a new ship rising and we all know it. Shawn was spotted with a very pretty girl, now we don't know her name or if there dating but come on just look at this adorable picture.

It was a picture of Shawn kissing me on the cheek.

You can see her face clearly but how much longer until Shawn announces his secret lovers name? That's it for pop news today hope you liked it.

I scrolled down to the comments to see what people were saying.

She was with Shawn after the concert and she was very pretty and nice but I'm jealous.

She's ugly

OMG SHIP SO HARD AWW SHAWN!

I exited out of YouTube, I went on my contact's and pressed on Shawns. It ringed four times.

Hey whats up Lana!

We got a problem Shawn

Why what happened are you okay?

Yeah but go on YouTube and search up Pop News and click on their newest video

Oh no okay bye Lana

Bye Shawn

I then went to Lillians contact and messaged her back.

Sorry it's a crazy story

Are you and Shawn a thing Lana?

No were not but please don't say anything to anyone okay?

Okay :)

Thank you for understanding :)

Yeah no problem Lana :)

Well that solves that. I went downstairs and I saw that my mom already left for work. Oh God hopefully my mom doesn't find out. I can't believe that someone followed me home and I didn't even notice at all. I sat on the couch and just sat there looking at the wall. I got a message notification and I quickly opened it and it was Shawn.

Secret lover huh

Yep 😂

Don't worry Lana I'll fix this :)

You better lol just kidding

Haha okay well I have to go, I'm going out with Andrew

Okay :) bye

Bye baby ;)

Haha stop 😂
Seen at 8:37 A.M

A/N: I hope you guys liked his chapter :) Thank you for getting me at 3K now :) love you guys! I'm so happy that's it's Friday tomorrow oh my lord I need some extra needed sleep for sure. Ugh but school tomorrow lol what grade are you guys in anyway? Comment what grade you guys are in :) I'm in 10th grade oh and Lillian is a girl Lana met when She went to Shawns concert :) byeeeee!

-Anahi 🌸