Growing On Him

·Lana·

Its been a couple months since Ruin got leaked and since Shawn told me he likes me. I'm currently in my room.

"Shawn scoot over" I said pushing him with my butt. Oh did I tell you that Shawn is on break and is spending it with me? "Lanaaaa" Shawn said. He turned around and put his arm around my shoulder.

"Shawn your arm literally weighs ten pounds" "Sorry that you're weak" I laughed "hey I'm not the gym type okay" he sat up on the bed. "Oh my gosh its 2 AM?!" I sat up with him as well. "Mhm" I wraped my arm around his.

"I'm hungry actually" he said looking down at me "yeah me too we should get McDonald's" he gasped "we should!" I let go of his arm "oh I was just kidding" "no now lets go".

"Ugh fine but we have to be quiet" "yay!". We both got up and got changed. I put on some jeans and a black long sleeve shirt with my shoe slippers and Shawns hoodie. Shawn had some khakis and a black short sleeved on.

We walked downstairs quietly and grabbed Shawns keys. We sneaked our way out to his car which was a plus. I cringed at the noise of his car turning on because it was so loud.

I turned on the heater and we left. "Why is your car so cold" I said while shivering. "Oh um I don't know Lana maybe because it was outside?" I gasped "Shawn Mendes himself is being sarcastic?!" "Shut up" he said laughing as he playfully pushed my shoulder.

***

We walked inside McDonald's and as we did we got a "you guys are crazy look" from one of the workers. "Hi can we get two large fries" I asked "yeah, is that all?" "And two medium drinks" Shawn said "Make my drink small please" I asked the worker. She nodded and added the total on the machine thing.

"That will be $12.09 and will that be for go?" "No" Shawn said taking out his wallet and giving the worker a twenty dollar bill. "Okay your order will be ready in a couple of minutes" she said giving him his change.

We walked over to a table close to a window. We were both on our phones when a worker came up to us. "Hey sorry to bother you guys but Shawn can I get a picture with you?" he looked up from his phone. "Yeah of course" he said getting up.

"Do you mind taking it for us?" she asked me. "No not at all" I got up and grabbed her phone "okay one two and three" I said before taking mutiple pictures. I gave her phone back to her. "Oh my gosh your Lana" she said looking at me.

"Can I ask you guys a question?" I already know where this is going. "Sure go ahead" Shawn said. "Are you two dating?" "No me and Lana are just very close friends" he said smiling at me. "Oh well thank you it was nice meeting you both have a great night" "no problem" I said.

She went back into the back to do God knows what. "Order number 17" I got up and grabbed the tray and took it back to the table. Shawn grabbed both of the cups "Do you want coke?" "yes please" he nodded and filled up our cups with coke.

***

He were half way done with our fries. And we couldn't stop laughing for what we were talking about. I stared at Shawn laughing and thought to myself. I'm starting to like Shawn.

A/N: Sucky but I thought I would get in a quick update before I go to bed. Hope you guys like it! Byeeee
- Anahi 🌸