"Have a nice time and don't forget to text us when you want a lift home" Manager Kim calls as I walk out the kitchen, food and drinks in hand. I ascend the stairs, trying not to trip over as I do so before pressing up against the wall when I pass Jaemin and Jungwook. They both give me knowing smirks, evidently thinking beyond the basics and assuming things that are not true.

I ignore them and instead continue on my way, rounding the corner to take me down the long corridor and then the short one that just contains Chenle's room and a bathroom. I push open his door, dropping the drinks on his desk and snacks on his bed. After an exchange of a few short words - just what I get since he's trying to plug in the laptop so cannot look - I make my exit to get changed.

I pull on a different pair of cropped leggings and a new, less smelly tshirt. I brush my hair into a neat high pony tail as well so that it's out of my face. When I'm done, I leave my room in a hurry due to the eagerness of wanting to get on and watch whatever it is.

"Jeez, what took you so long?" Chenle laughs as I enter his room once again, flopping down on his bed after grabbing a bottle of coke. Luckily it's one of the screw top ones and I haven't opened it yet so it's not going spill everywhere.
"Remember who was the one that had to get the drinks and snacks, plus I had to change out of my dance clothes" I remind him. "What are we watching anyway?" I ask, curious at what he's chosen.
"We are having a Twilight marathon" he smiles, looking over at me to gauge my reaction.
"Seriously?"
"Yup." He grins proudly as he puts the laptop between us.

We're both lying on our fronts on his double bed, a bag of crisps between us and the screen in front, positioned just in front of the pillows. As he opens up the correct Netflix tab, adding on the subtitles and then selecting the correct movie, I look around his room. It's definitely one of my favourites amongst all the other boys though mine is obviously better.

The colour scheme is bright with one wall papered entirely in white and black wallpaper with a large built in 'hole' down the end opposite the door. It holds the large double bed we're currently on with a few shelves built into the walls on either side and painted orange on the inside while on the outside, it's black. The desk is against one of the adjacent walls, the chair facing away from the windows that light up the room while a couple of chairs sit right in front them. The ceiling is high, just like in my own room, creating a very similar light and airy feel.

The thing that I love the most though, amongst it all, is definitely the bed. It's massive and almost square, giving tons of space to role around and relax. The way that it's built in is wonderful, almost making it seem like a separate room and giving the illusion of there being more space than there is.

My attention is captured however by the starting of the film, reaching for the crisps as Bella appears. So we lie around for nearly two hours, watching the first film. It's alright but not the best. I find Bella a bit of a drip since she's so dependent on others. On the other hand, I'm a sap when it comes to romance so I enjoy it.

It's the first time that Chenle has seen it as well. We mutter the occasional comment or two while I explain the plot occasionally to him whenever he's confused about anything. He, like me, enjoys romance films so we end up starting the next one. By the time it's finished, it'll be around 6 in the evening and we'll have watched four hours of film.
____
"Give me my coke back!" I demand, Chenle having grabbed the new bottle out of my hand. I brought enough for two each upstairs and I've had one but he's had two meaning the last is mine.
"But I want a drink!" He tells me. It's half way through the second movie and he's grown slightly impatient. I must admit, it doesn't get interesting until the last two.
"Give it to me" I moan, sitting upright.
"Nope!" He grins menacingly, also in a upright position as the movie keeps playing.