Next, we move from that to wrapping my arms around his neck until, once again repeated until we've mastered it. This is certainly one time I'm thankful for my petite and light weight frame - it's just muscle on me. Then we put it together, all except the part where we spin around with my body wrapped around his. Before we try that, they want to make sure that we have the other sections as best as we can for the moment.

"Ok, so now Raven, you bring your leg down and wrap both around his body as though you're trying to touch your head with your feet. Your entire body should be extended with one arm around his neck, the other flowing behind him and reaching round. You know the feeling when you hold your arm out of a car window and lull your head back? It should be like that" Kang explains, pulling us both over. He ones again demonstrates the section with Seoyeon to make it clear as to what we have to do.

Since this is the more complicated part of the lift, it takes several attempts to make it work correctly. The first few times I panic that Chenle is going to loose his grip on me and drop me so I remove my legs from his grasp and fall out of it as gracefully as possible. Some of the other times Chenle slows down too much with his hands sweating so he had to place me back on the ground to continue. Eventually however, we manage to get it.

While it may not be as quick as it will be nor as sharp, we're slowly getting there. We repeat it and repeat it, improving a little each time until we're ready to fit it into the rest of the routine. We run it through several times, building up to the lift and successfully managing it. We both have proud grins in our faces each time, pleased we've landed correctly and are confident enough to do it.

Soon though we're forced to perform it to the music. Around ten or fifteen times we miss the count, taking too long for the execution. We slowly get better however and we gradually make it to the correct beat. The last time we run it rough with full energy, it's almost exact. While it's not the sharpest, it's certainly a lot better than it was.

Chenle and I hug each other in gratitude when we're done, showing our satisfaction at our performances before grabbing our stuff and thanking Seoyeon and Kang.

"You know, you're a lot lighter than you look" Chenle teases.
"Why thank you. You're a lot stronger than you look, I always just though you were little and weedy" I joke, quickly hopping several paces in front to avoid getting flicked by him.
"You grab the snacks and drinks, I'll set up the laptop" he tells me with a grin as we enter into the short corridor leading to the foyer.
"Meet you in ten, I also need to get out of these stinking cloths." I remind him.

We turn off in our separate directions; him heading up the stairs and me into the kitchen. I pretend not to notice the prying eyes of my uncle and the two other managers, no doubt ready to question my reasons for ferreting through the cupboards.

"Your normal weekend movie session or whatever with Chenle?" Manager Kim asks, finally braving the questions they're all desperate to answer.
"Yup" I nod, not stopping what I'm doing.

I open the fridge and grab a couple of bottles of coke each before placing them on the side. I then rummage through the cupboards, grabbing a few of bags of crisps and putting them on the counter top beside the drinks before turning to take in the curious faces.

"So, what film are you watching?" Manager Lee asks.
"No idea. Might be a film, might be a few episodes of drama. Just depends" I shrug.
"This becoming a regular thing?" My uncle questions, looking up from the paperwork in front of him on the table.
"Yes, no, maybe, possibly, probably. Honestly, I have no idea" I shrug as I grab the items from the unit.
"Well, keep us updated. We're always interested in budding new romances" Manager Lee teases.

I give no reply, just rolling my eyes at their behaviour. Anyone may think it's their teenage daughter going out with a boy for the first time. And in some respects, you could say it is. After all, it's like going to the cinema with my crush. Except at home. In normal, lazy clothes. With no designated seats. So definitely not a date in other words.