Marry Me

Harry's POV

Since i bought the house for Nina and I everything has become amazing. We've become closer than ever which is why I couldn't be happier going to Zayns wedding with the girl of my dreams. Of course I didn't want her sitting alone so my mum insisted she sit with her and Gemma. Even though it was Mr. Vain's moment, I kept catching myself stareing at her. Her smile was so perfect and when she cried as they said their vows, I just wanted to hold her.

"Hey babe!"

"Hi" Her hair was so soft, my fingers went right through without getting tangled. As I stared into her eyes, it sank in. I want this forever.

"I'll be right back."

"Mmk!" after looking for what seemed like forever I found my mum in the kitchen.

"Hey mum? I need to talk to you. if your not too busy"

"Honey what's wrong?"

"It's about Nina"

"Awe, are things going ok? is there fighting?"

"No. But that's why I want to talk to you. I've been with her for 3 years, we've never fought, we trust eachother with everything, and with me on tour and her going on tour we won't get sick of eachother, and we-"

"So what your saying Harry is..."

"Seeing Zayn waiting at the end of the aisle for Perrie and seeing her face when she seen Zayn looking at her with such a compassionate expression made me realise... I want to be with Nina" my mum knew exactly what I wanted and understood so I didn't have to go into grave detail.

"So what are you going to do?"

"I don't know! I'm not even sure she feels the same. I-I asked her what she'd do if-"

"And?"

"She said she'd fangirl cry and would be stupid to say no, but what if she does say no? then what?"

That's the thing, she hasn't changed, even though she spends most of her time with us boys she still gets all happy. When I kiss her, better yet when I touch her, her eyes glow and her smile goes from ear to ear. She hasn't taken any of this for granted and I respect that. Nina has no idea that that's how I am with her too. She's yet to realise how incredibly happy she makes me.

"Then if you really love her you won't stop"

Mum was right, mum is always right, but where do I even begin? Yeah I have to get the perfect ring but what's after that? Do I get a big thing together and have everyone there, or should it just be a romantic dinner surprise? As all of these questions popped into my head, my mum was doing something in the sink. I got it! When I told my mum my whole plan, she looked fairly surprised which I guess was a good thing. And since this is what I'm doing, afterwards me and Nina get some alone grown up time. We discussed some more issues such as where to get the ring and when the proposal should take place. After we got done discussing, I went to go out to mingle with everyone. When I got to the doorway I seen Nina, Perrie, Danielle, Gemma, Carrie, and Eleanor having a laugh. Damn she was gorgeous, the way her head slung back from laughing so hard was just stunning. I leaned against the doorframe and starred at her in awe. Soon she's going to be all mine, and I don't have to worry about anything going wrong.

A/N

Sorry if its short:( i thought it seemed longer but i guess notXD OH MI GOSH!!! HARRY IS GOING TO PROPOSE!! or will a certain someone keep him from putting the ring on Nina's finger? I don't knoooow looks like YOUR just going to have to keep reading!

How did you like the chappie?? what do you think will happen in the next one?? faco's comment your thoughts so I can observe them! Remember to VOTE too!! DONT FORGET IT!!!