◇ 4 ◇

Miss Peregrine has her seat across from me, she softly says something to Miss P and she nods at what Miss P says.

" Children why don't you introduce yourself to Miss. Sunken. " Miss Peregrine says giving us a stern look meaning that she serious and wants us to be nice to her.

" I'm Olive Elephanta and my Peculiar is fire " Olive says with a smile looking at Avery. Avery smiles softly and nods her head at Olive before the next children spoke.

"Horace Somnusson pleasure to meet you, my peculiar is that I have prophetic dreams. "

" I'm Emma Bloom it's nice to meet you Avery, my peculiar is that I'm lighter than air' Avery smiles towards them softly nodding at them.

" I'm Fiona Frauenfeld and I can grow plants " Fiona says excitedly

" Hugh Apiston and I have bees living in my stomach" he says as bees fly out.

" HUGH! shouts everyone, where is your net! " " sorry guys! Hugh sucks all the bees back and puts his net hat on.

" now that that is over I'm Millard Nullings and as you can see my peculiar is invisible" Millard says sitting to Avery left and not wearing any clothes.

" Mr. Nullings, polite boys do not eat in the nude, go put on clothes. " Miss Peregrine says sternly Millard groans and leaves. Turning my head back to Avery I see her giggling softly at what has happen.

" sorry about him I'm Claire Densmore and I have a back mouth, she says sweetly to Avery.

" I'm Bronwyn Bruntley and this is my brother Victor Bruntley, we both are as strong as ten men. " my sister says proudly, while I blush as she looks at us in interest.

" these are the Twins they don't really speak, and they can turn anyone to stone " Claire says

" Enoch and I bring the dead to life " Enoch grunts not looking at her.

" So Avery what's your peculiar?" Millard says now that he's back and fully clothed again.

She smiles at all of us and puts her index finger to her lips telling us it was a secret.

" aww come on please tell us " Fiona begs

She shakes her head at us and begins eating and we all do the same. It was quiet until until the little ones started talking about having a new tea party. Every once and awhile I'll gaze at Avey, till I felt someone kick me under the table, turning my head I saw Enoch glaring at me and shaking his head no, already knowing that fancied her.

Sighing I look back down at my good and ate.

"Victor will you come play with us ?" My sister asked. I smiled at her " maybe " she miss her head and gets up and runs off to go play with the others as my Enoch and olive cleared off the table and Miss Peregrine went to show Avery around.

" So Victor, you like Avery don't you" Olive says smiling at me.

" what? No I don't even know her." I say looking down " yeah right we all know it, and I think you should stay clear of her, I don't trust her one bit" Enoch says before leaving .

( It's a little longer than the others so yay! Sorry there not that long I'm trying but I'm busy getting ready to graduate soon. 3 comments and 2 votes for the next update, please I wanna see how everyone liking it. edited)