Rowoon-(SF9) [REQUESTED]

Requested by:  MonicaMochi 💕

I wrote this but, it's my favorite TV show ever that you all should watch because it's amazing, Teen Wolf, that inspired me. I hope you'll like it💕

_____________

Your POV

"Yeah! They said it has white eyes and it eats people, that's very scary." Whispered a girl to her friends.

"Yeah I'm really scared that it kills me, I'm so young and beautiful to die." Another one spoke.

"It chase other supernatural creatures like vampires, werewolves..." One explained.

I rolled my eyes and tried to focus in class.
Supernatural creatures? Hahahha I can't stop laughing. Where they think they are? Jesus Christ. Huh vampires.

I got out of the classroom after the bell rang and I walked towards my locker to put my books there. I can go home now yaay.
Everyone was talking about some kind of weird creatures in our town, and that going out is very dangerous. But I don't believe those things, like, what the actual hell?

I felt someone behind me, it's my boyfriend, Rowoon.

"Hey Mochi, I'm walking you home." He said showing his beautiful smile.

"Okay let's go." I held his hand and we went out of school.

We were walking together, silently. So I've decided to break that silent.

"Let's go to the forest near my house, I really love this place." I suggested.

"No Mochi...I..." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"What? Don't tell me you believe those stories? Come on Rowoon-ah." I laughed and pulled him.

He hesitated.
We arrived in the middle of the forest. I took a deep breath and looked at Rowoon. He was worried and he kept holding on my hand very tightly.

"I need to tell you something, Monica." He said.

"Oh look who we have there" A deep voice said far behind us.

I turned around and saw him. Or it, a unfamiliar face, he looked like a human, but not really. His eyes were white, really white, he got sharp teeth and claws.

"Us, Wendigos [(A/N)it's what this creature is called.] feed yourselves eating humans. And I'm still hungry."

"Monica, RUN." Rowoon screamed.

I ran, I ran as fast as I could, so far away, I couldn't look back, I can't believe is it real life? I glanced next to me, to see Rowoon, but he wasn't there.

"ROWOON WHERE ARE YOU?" I yelled  and started crying.

"Oh your searching for your boyfriend." It laughed.

"How? Did you?" I was shocked, this thing is walking towards me, and I was stepping back.

I felt like falling into a hole, I closed my eyes and said my last words.
When I felt hands holding my arms.

"Hold me, Mochi." Said Rowoon.

I was actually falling into a well. It was so deep and dark.
The Wendigo, came behind Rowoon and he was about to bite his shoulder.

"Rowoon-ah! Run! Let's me go! It's okay! I don't want you to die." I begged him.

This thing, pulled Rowoon's arms so he would let me. He tried to not let me but this creature succeeded. I closed my eyes knowing what's going to happen to me, when I felt pain in my left arm.

Claws were rooted into my skin, it was Rowoon's. His eyes were a glowing red color, his face was a little different. I screamed in shock and pain, the last thing I saw was blood on my arm then everything went black.

~~~~~~~

"She's opening her eyes." A soft familiar voice said.

What's happening to me? What happened? It was a nightmare right? It's maybe because I kept thinking about it all day. Or no..

"What are we doing in the middle of the woods? And why are you all here" I asked.

Youngbin, Inseong, Jaeyoon, Dawon, Zuho, Taeyang, Hwiyoung and Chani were standing in front of me, looking at me. When Rowoon was holding me into his arms.

"I was scared. I thought I lost you." He admitted and kissed my forehead.

I just stared at him, dumbfounded.

"I think someone needs some explanations." Said Zuho when all the others agreed.

"Well... I was planning on saying this to you for a long time, but I was just scared of your reaction.. I...I'm a werewolf, an Alpha werewolf... That's our pack! Youngbin is main leader, and Hwiyoung is the only human.. He got some kickboxing skills to defend himself! And now, you're my beta. You're officially a werewolf." He explained

"I know you're still shocked, but look at your arm. You healed. You don't have a scar. Please don't break up with me." He added.

I looked at my arm so I can see. It's not there anymore.

I got up and started walking away, but he pulled my wrist so I can face him and hugged me.

"I'm a monster" I broke down in tears.

"You're not a monster, you're a werewolf like us, and you're gonna save people not kill them." He said softly.

"You're going to be able, to run faster, heal people, and yourself, you'll hear smell and see things, no one can ever hear, smell or see! It would be difficult to control your powers, but we're going to help you." Chani added and smiled widely.

I was still shocked. Few hours ago, I was thinking that supernatural creatures are not real. And now I'm one? That's... Weird..

I looked at them all, they changed their eye color to a bright yellow except Youngbin and Rowoon, they were red.

"Your eyes are gonna be yellow like us " Jaeyoon said.

"I have so many things to learn about werewolves." I giggled.

"I will help" Inseong cheered.

I hummed and nodded, smiling at him.

"So what is she going to turn into?" Hwiyoung asked.

"A llama, what do you think dumbass ? You should have listened Rowoon explaining to Moshi." Answered Dawon.

''Welcome to our pack, Mochi!"  Taeyang hugged me.

"WOW WOAH step back" Rowoon growled at him.

I got scared. I fell on the ground.

"Oops, I'm sorry babe.." Rowoon helped me to get up.

"By the way, whatever or whoever it is, where's it?" I asked them.

"We took him to an old friend." Youngbin smiled at me.

It's been one year that I became a werewolf, I learned how to control my powers, it's been a hard time for me, going to school in the morning and fighting for our town in the night, without anyone knowing about it. And try to keep my grades up. But I got used to it. Rowoon didn't let me go with them because he's always worried about me.

"I will protect you, no matter what! I will die for you, Mochi. I love you." Rowoon admitted. And kissed you.

____________

I hope you like it ❤
This story is one of my favorites because I love supernatural creatures so much. I said at the beginning that it's a credit to my favorite show Teen Wolf.

TOMORROW IT'S KINO'S BIRTHDAY OMG HE'S GONNA BE 19.

Please vote and comment ❤
LOVE Y'ALL