Chapter15: How you love me?

IT'S BEEN A WEEK since Jared got me and let me to stay with him. I wonder what other people outside think about me: I'm not able to pay my bills, I don't go for my job, my silhouette has gone in just a snap. He never let me to wander even here in the house. The shackles are always on my legs, blocking my moves , as if they are part of my body. I even defeated the prisoner-like here in this hell; at least jailed people can wander in their cells, while me? I cannot even go in the bathroom without him on my side.

He bathes me! He's the one who bathes me!

I forget the feeling of walking on my own feet. I forget the feeling of the fresh air, even the pollution at the City. I forget the feeling of being free. I am alive, but there's no difference of being dead. I am like a puppet that he controls. I am like a weightless doll that he carries when it's time to bed, when it's time for breakfast; lunch; dinner; he forget that I'm still human with skeleton in me.

Sometimes I wonder, why I'm still living my life here in this world?

"Jared?" I call when I tilt my head toward him who's reading his fuckin' book at this night.

"Hmm?"

"Can you please remove these shackles? My legs are numbed."

"I'm sorry, Love," he replies while swiftly turning its pages. "I don't trust you that much."

"Please?"

"Olivia. . ." Jared closes the book and throws his gaze upon me with a blank expression in it. I feel little uneasiness when he draws his face nearly at me which leads me to slowly turn my head away. "Believe me, I want to take that off, but I can't. . . you might just run away and leave me forever."

His warmth and minty breath is penetrating against my skin here on my shoulder blade, causing me to shiver. Jared also traces his bony fingers on my forearm up and down.

"J—Jared. . ." I mutter, flinching about his unwanted touch.

"Shhh. . ." he shushes while gently caressing my collar bone through his lips.

This is it! He's gonna rape me!

Trying to avoid that by just huddling my shoulder, Jared holds me on my right flank, pulling me even closer to him. "Olivia. . ." he says in a deep, whisper tone, "I. . . want you. . ."

My eyes stretch wide open when I hear that and at the same time, my heart starts pounding nonstop as my mind also becomes restless.

"I'll remove those shackles, so that you can participate."

His teasing grin makes my blood boils. Pushing him way from me, Jared releases a loud giggles.

"Get away from me!" I yell.

He runs his palm on his mouth with that smile still on his face. "Sweet heart, what's wrong with you?" Jared then looks at me with his blue orbs filled with lust and desires. He is extremely handsome and attractive the way he throws his gaze upon me, the way he forms his thin lips into a seductive grin—However, I cannot adore him and fall in his trap because of his wild intentions. Motherfucker.

". . . I'm your boyfriend, Love," Jared continues. "There's nothing wrong about that."

"Since when you became my boyfriend?! You've kidnapped me!"

He's wiggling his index finger as he points it to me, clacking his tongue. "You're wrong about saying that to my face. . ."

The way he deepens his voice, it is bringing already chills all over my body that I just want to crawl down here on his bed even though it's so impossible to escape.

". . . you know sweet heart," Jared goes closer again and grabs me by my nape; he turns my head toward his face that makes my neck almost break. "How many times do I have to tell you that you are mine?!" He then scans my whole face as his white teeth are already shown with annoyance. "I'm tired of being mad at you! you hear me!?"

I squeeze shut my eyes when his voice strikes my hearings. I also hold his forearms because of the slight pain he is bringing on my nape. Then, Jared grasps me on my neck. "Kiss me!"

Still with a closed eyes, I shake my head, feeling the warm liquid forming in the corners of my eyes. I know that some other time, Jared cannot just hold his urges that long, that someday, I will be ended into this.

"J. . .Jared. . . don't force me. . ." I say while trying to remove his grip upon me.

"I said kiss me!" He jogs me with force, still holding me on my neck and on the back of it.

"N—No. . . please let me go. . . Just let me go!" I accidentally land my palm against his cheek that makes his head swing aside.

With a wide eyes and fright at the same time, I temp to touch him while saying, "I—I'm sorry. . . I didn't—"

Jared grabs me by my hair and tosses me against the bed. Then he flips me over so that I'm laying on my back. "Why you did that?!"

The rage he once showed me suddenly appears again and at this moment, he is showing it as his eyes are covered with flames and irritation; he also clenches his jaw while he is choking me. The air in my lungs is so hard to pass through as Jared blocks its way. I can also feel the pressure on his palms that keeps on making me to cough that harder.

Hitting his hands, I almost rip his sleeves, trying hard to get an air; tears are also streaming down. "Ja. . . J—Jared. . . I can't. . . breathe. . ."

My eyes are begging for his sympathy as I directly look him on his blue iris. "I—If you. . . love me. . . why. . .you're doing this. . ."

Jared's face becomes shocked when his pupil grows wide and restless; he suddenly takes his grip off my neck and I on the other hand, sit up— letting the air to heave normally. I cough harder as I hold the night stand beside the bed as a supporter while rubbing my chest to calm my breathings.

"Olivia. . . I'm so sorry. . ." Jared exclaims; voice becomes soften. "O—Of course, I—I love you. . . I love you believe me!"

"You love me?!" I huff when I tilt my head toward him, feeling the rage in my eyes. "Is that the way you show your love?! By torturing me?!"

"I didn't. . . I didn't mean it, please. . ." Jared cannot even touch me although he is attempting, he cannot just lay his fingers; his breathings become heavier as tears already form in the corners of his eye-sockets. "I'm really, really sorry, Olivia."

Weeping in so much loath, Jared never say anything. He hops down on the bed and stride toward the door, banging it shut. I am left here inside his bedroom, continuing my emotion; throat and chest have ached also when my whimper sequentially escapes.

"Fuck that love!" I scream, throwing all the pillows beside me down on the floor; two metal circles clank together when I wriggle my legs in so much rage and hatred.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I know, I've been updating so slow and it's crashing my head. I admit, I have lost some inspiration that I needed to think of about my next chapter(s) all over again + I've been editing while rewriting my other book +I've been so busy about these past days due to our examination.

But despite of that, I came back and this part is for all of you. I hope you like it, and just let me know by pressing the little start below. Leave some comments if you feel though. ⬆