Chapter 7

Edd woke up to a large crash. Sitting up he looked for Tord, who was standing over his suit case which was upside down and on the floor, and Tord was staring at him with wide eyes. Edd rubbed his eyes sleepily and swung his legs over the side of the bed, facing his boyfriend.

"What are you doing?"

"Im... Er... Edd I... I'm..." He stumbled on his words finally giving up with a sigh and spoke softly in Norwegian, "I'm leaving..."

"What why?!" Edd stood up quickly

"I want to make it in the big city."

Tord looked sad, but also determined. Edd frowned crossing his arms.

"What about us?"

"We can make it work! I promise Edd!" Tord took Edds hands in his own and smiled at him

"Promise...?"

"Promise..." and with that Tord kissed Edds forehead and got ready to leave

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Edd! Edd! Edd wake up!!"

Edd grumbled and opened his eyes, seeing Tords face centimeters away from his own. Edd blinked a few times before Tord stopped leaning over him, letting him sit up. Tord had a worried look to his face, as something wet ran down Edds cheek. He wiped it only to find out that he was crying.

"Are you ok..."

"Uh... y-yeah I'm ok, just had a bad dream..." Edd wiped his eyes quickly

Tord hugged him tightly, causing Edd to chuckle

"Tord I'm ok really!" Edd wrapped his arms around him

There was a loud knock on the door making the two jump and look at the door. Edd jumped up and went to answer the door, to see a smiling Matt waiting for him.

"Breakfast time!! Tom cooked!!"

"Tom can cook?" Tord asked walking over to the two

Matt nodded before hurrying down the hall and into the kitchen. Tord looked at Edd in confusion, who only shrugged and followed Matt. Tord followed too, but slowly, he was limping. Edd noticed and stopped, waiting for him to catch up.

"Your limping?"

"I'm fine..."

Edd raised his eyebrow and pushed Tord on the floor before moving his right legs pant leg up revealing a bullet hole in his leg. Edd gasped and looked down the hall.

"MATT!! TOM!!! HELP!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for such a short chapter everyone! I hope you all like this story so far! I may update a new chapter tomorrow or Friday (my time) so get ready! - Chris