Chapter 15

Charlie pov:

I stood there shocked and pissed off as Casey slammed the door shut on me. I had just asked one question. She kissed me. I obviously needed to know if she felt anything because of it. I know I did even though it was foreign to me and I was scared because I had no idea what it was.

I heard my bedroom door open as I stood there and watched Casey rush out with her phone in her hand. "Casey?" I asked.

She ignored me as she grabbed her bag frantically and ran out of the front door. She left me standing there on my own again. I sighed as I checked the time. It was 1:22. At least I had a party to look forward to tonight. I walked into my bedroom.

The bed was made perfectly and everything was placed neatly. I laid back on my bed. It smelt so nice. It smelt like Casey. I needed to get her out of my head.

***

"Wanna dance?" A girl yelled over the music from behind me. I turned around and came face to face with dark brown eyes. I smirked as I grabbed her hand and led her to the dance floor.

Me and Jenna arrived at this party not too long ago. It was a college party but at the moment it seemed pretty shit. The drinks were OK I guess. Jenna was all over some other girl. It was weird. Every time we went somewhere together, I thought it would end up with us two sleeping with each other.

Jenna seemed interested in me and flirted with me giving me seductive hints but she wouldn't take the step in actually sleeping with me. I sighed as I danced with the girl. There was only one thing on my mind lately. Casey.

"Wanna go upstairs?" The girl whispered in my ear. I was pretty horny so I agreed as she dragged me upstairs. Maybe I could vent all these weird feelings onto her. I needed to just relax.

***

I smirked as I watched the girl ride out her orgasm. I felt great but still felt weird. Casey was on my mind all the fucking time. I ran out the door so I didn't have to confront the girl or deal with her drama. I checked the time on the clock as I put my jacket on. It was 1:45.

I looked around the house for Jenna. It was a little less crowded but it was still hard for me to find Jenna. I made my way through the crowded living room and found a drunk Jenna on the couch as she leaned against some other big guy.

"Come on sleepy." I brought Jenna upto her feet. "I want to stay and have fuuuun", she slurred. I rolled my eyes and sat her down in the passenger seat. I drove to her house and helped her into her house as her mum took her in.

I drove to my apartment. My mind was still evolving around one person. I took out a cigarette and sat in my car as I inhaled it. I sat there for another 10 minutes before getting out. I stomped the cigarette on the ground as I got out.

I took out my keys and entered the apartment. I think I would have rather spent another night with Casey than go out. I can't believe I just thought that. I needed to get some sleep.