Chapter 4

Casey.

This woman was everywhere. My jaws clenched at the sight of her. She turned her body to us as she introduced herself.

"Hello class. My name is Miss Morgan and im going to be your english teacher for the rest of the year. This is my first year of teaching so I am a little new to this. Any questions?"

Someone raised their hand up and I realised it was Derek. He was one of the jocks of the school and he was the high school fuckboy. "Yes?" She asked Derek. He smirked at her, "How old are you?" She smiled right back at him seeming unfazed at the question. "Im pretty sure that pickup line is overrated".

The whole class erupted in laughter as me and Ashley joined. His face turned red but he just grinned at Casey. Im pretty sure she hadn't realised I was in her class yet. "Any more?" She asked. The whole class stayed silent as she just walked over to her desk to call roll.

"This is so fucked up Ash" I muttered. She just looked at me, thinking deeply. "I think it is what it is." I glared at her, my face contorted with confusion. I was about to open my mouth when I heard my name.

"Charlotte...Adams", I looked up at Casey as our eyes met for the first time that day. The shock was evident on her face as she squinted her eyes and realised it was me. I clenched my jaw, "Charlie's fine". She looked at me for a little longer before continuing calling roll.

"What was that all about?" Ashley spoke. I asked "what was what?" She looked at me weirdly before saying "nothing." Gosh, everyone's weirdness was fucking freaking me out.

Casey got up from her chair as she walked to the middle of the class and leaning on her desk. She shifted nervously before glancing back at me for a second and then looking away. I could sense the tension in the air and how we both felt the uneasiness in this situation.

"Okay class because it's the first day back, I was thinking of handing out vocabulary sheets. You can use a dictionary if you want, to find the definitions of the words. These words are going to be associated with the curriculum throughout the year so I advise you to put your head down and fill these out to the best of your ability. After you have done this, I want you to grab a folder from the front and put your name on it. These folders are going to be with you for the rest of the year."

Damn her voice was so demanding and sexy. She actually fit perfectly in as a teacher. She was so sexy in her work attire as well. She was wearing a beige blouse perfectly tucked into her black tight skirt, which hugged her in all the right ways. She wore black heels and had her dark hair in curls as they cascaded flawlessly down her shoulders. She had also applied light makeup, not that she really needed it anyways. I didn't realise I had been staring at her until everyone was getting up to get dictionaries from the back of the class.

Ashley sat down as she placed two dictionaries on the desk. "Seeing as you were too busy staring down Miss Morgan" she smirked. I clenched my jaw as I was caught checking out my teacher. What the hell was wrong with me? Even if I did check a girl out, I had no shame but it just had to be different with Casey.

I realised I had no intention of even touching the dictionary as I would just copy either Ashley's or Blake's work. I continued to play with my pen as I stared down at my blank vocab sheet. I decided to keep my eyes there because I didn't want to look at Casey, no matter how much I wanted to.

"Hey guys, im throwing a back to school party tomorrow if you want to come", I smiled at Jenna. She was pretty cute and I remember fucking her from last year. She eyed me curiously. I replied "Yeah, we'll see." Blake and Max just nodded. "I'd really like it if you came Charlie." She smirked at me as she leaned over my desk. I just nodded and smirked right back. She walked off to the front, swaying her hips in the process. My eyes lingered over her ass.

I noticed something in the corner of my eye so I tilted my head. I caught Casey's stare as she just glared right into my eyes. Her eyes held a lot of curiosity and they looked away after I smirked. Had she been staring at me all that time? Did she see that I just stared at Jenna's ass? Or what if she realised I was something other than straight and was disgusted by it.

I grabbed my pen deciding not to think too much about it. I copied the definitions down from Ashley. I only did half of it and I still didn't understand a word on it. I just sighed knowing the bell was going to ring any moment now.

As if on cue, the bell rang. I wrote my name on the folder and shoved the sheet inside. There was a rack at the front to slip our folders in. I did just that as me and Ashley were one of the few people remaining in the class. I turned my attention to the door and made my way over.

"Charlie? Can I please talk to you for a moment?" My heart stopped for a second. I looked at Ashley, who just smirked and walked out. What the fuck could she possibly talk to me about?

Casey walked over to the door as she shut the door behind the last person. I stood near her desk with my jaw clenched.

"Look I know how this looks. Me being your teacher and all but im hoping we can both see past that and have a normal student teacher relationship in school." She smiled at me but held an uneasy look.

I smirked then, "And what about outside of school?" She glared at me this time. And I mean glared. She pierced her eyes into mine as if she was searching for something but just sighed, "I dont know Charlie. Friends maybe?"

I smiled this time at her and took her soft features in, "I'll see you tomorrow then Miss Morgan." She looked at me, caught a little off guard but just smiled anyways. "See you tomorrow, Charlie."

I walked out of the door, wondering what this year was going to hold.