CH:5-THE HEATED ARGUMENT

Začít od začátku

"What is your name? " he asked. 

I slightly turned towards my right and coolly said "I am a detective, that's all you need to know".

My tone did angered the cops, but surprisingly they didn't obstruct me from leaving.

Guess I was lucky.

 I left the place much to wade's disappointment. 

 I went to the aisle and  replaced the cap, made my usual hair, un zipped my leather jacket , wore my glasses, merged with  the crowd and approached Stacey with fear.

She would definitely be mad. 

"Rachel ! where the hell have you been?" she yelled at me. 

I showed my index which explained her my reason for disappearance. 

"What about your bags?" she questioned.

 "There were cops, so I couldn't go. I went to washroom and someone locked me outside,  so I am late" I innocently lied. 

"Oh! it's ok. Let's go then, I don't want to stay in this place any more" she said. 

I nodded in agreement.

...

NIGHT 11:20 PM :

I reached my home took a shower and switched on Tv but found nothing of my interest. I sighed in disbelief thinking about events happened today and, closed my eyes for a second. 

I suddenly remembered that my cards weren't working. 

I have gone through different policies all night and came to conclusion that they were blocked by my dad on purpose and I exactly know who is behind it.

...

NARRATOR'S POV

SAME NIGHT 11:55 PM (LUTHER'S OFFICE):

"The last thing I want now is messing with Wade and Rachel exactly did the same. This is a bad news" Richard, Rachel's dad expressed his grief.

" I know Richard that Rachel is just a kid, she is just twenty. She don't know what she is doing but we can show her the right way." Luther said to Richard Moore.

"I will talk to her about it don't worry" Richard said.

" I know how important  this deal is for you" Luther said with sarcasm.

"I will sort this out " Richard said. 

"I trust you" with that Luther hung up the phone with a  smirk.

'This is just getting interesting' Luther grinned evilly. 

...

NEXT DAY MORNING: 7:00 AM AT WADE MANSION:

RACHEL'S POV

I knocked the door very hard with fury only to be greeted by Albert. 

"Where is he? Albert" I sharply asked. 

"Who?" Albert asked. 

Before I could finish my sentence I heard a voice of a 9 year old boy.

 "Do we have any visitors Albert?" he sleepily  said rubbing his eyes.

 As I made my way into the hallway, the boy came running towards me and hugged me tight.

"Rachel!, you are back!" he was amazed to see me.

" Hi there little one! how do you know me?" I asked ruffling his hair.

 " He saw you in the mansion on the other day and I  told him about you. Ignore James , he becomes  really excited if anyone visits the mansion" Albert said.

  "All right!, Call the Wade, now" I was not in a mood to listen to Albert.

 " He is sleeping " Albert reported.

 " I don't care, call him now" I adamantly said.

 " Is there any problem... " Albert was about to finish his sentence  at me. 

 "What the hell is going on here?" Wade yelled getting down the stairs.

"Everything is going on  like a hell in my life and you ask what the hell is going on?" I shouted at him.

"Why did you block my cards?" I yelled at him, pushing him aside.

"Excuse me?" he said 

"Why did you provoke my dad? he blocked all my cards." I ranted.

" Don't you have college or something?" he asked. 

" It's none of your business and don't change the topic." I said gritting my teeth. 

" I agree you are not my business but your dad's is. He owns this agreement to me" he said settling in his arm chair.

"Are you serious? you are doing this just because I didn't sign that shitty deal?" I was now really mad.

"Your party breached the contract and as per the deal, I claimed all your assets. Its that simple". he smirked.

I stood there in bewilderment.

That's so low of you Bruce.

"You did what? " I said little more than a whisper.

"You challenged my commitment in front of board, and that's my counter to you." he said sipping his espresso.

"You are unbelievable" I nodded my head in disbelief.

"You don't understand the world of business. So step back and stop creating troubles for everyone. I am telling this, for your own good" he said much like having a conversation.

He thinks I can't understand business?

"What would you do If I don't step back, claim my dad's company next?" I argued.

"You better not test me on that, you have no Idea what I can claim" he said looking straight in eyes.

What can he claim?

TO BE CONTINUED...

**********************************************************************************************

DEAR READERS, I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING. IN THE NEXT CHAPTER , GET READY  FOR A ADVENTUROUS ENCOUNTER . DON'T FORGET TO ADD THE STORY FOR YOUR LIBRARY TO GET FURTHER NOTIFICATIONS.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE IF YOU LIKE. HAVE A NICE DAY!

WITH LOVE,

TOM.