** ☆ Tansy Rebel ☆ **

Start from the beginning

She moved beside Beta Adam as he moved her down the line and she shook hands still connected to his dad who told her who they were. When they got to Head Councilman Ian, she passed him Caleb and said my father speaks of you as a very intelligent man Head Councilman Ian, may I have a private word please.

He took her hand as he held Caleb and they ended up in another room. She bit her lip and said Head Councilman Ian, I need you to read my mind, I am connected to my father and he needs to talk to you. It's really important.

Head Councilman Ian set down Caleb and grabbed her face. Her father soon said hello Head Councilman I am Derek Sanderson, Tansy is my step daughter, Caleb my son and my pregnant mate Marie is at home and she is near due. We moved packs but my Alpha wouldn't let me leave until my duty is done. Right at this moment, I am guarding Alpha Sinclair.

The man that was introduced to my daughter gave her a fright and she mind linked me. That man is pretending to be Alpha Sinclair and he is a rogue.

Another male joined the mind link as her dad linked him and the man said I am Alpha Sinclair, Ian, my mate's name is Glory, I have a secret that you and I shared many years ago and that is ....Head Councilman Ian growled and said then who is in that room Sinclair, if that isn't you he fooled me?

With a name of Roger Bentley, they had to cut the link as the door opened wherever her dad and Alpha Sinclair was. Head Councilman Ian looked at her and asked where is your dad and Alpha Sinclair Tansy? She said Alaska, they are in a cabin as they needed to leave the pack lands for safety.

He snorted and said no one can hold a mind link with another that far apart. She said I am telling you the truth, I have always been able to keep the link open. It stretches for me.

I guess what I mean is that I hold it tight. The first time dad left, I linked him and kept it open until he reached the other side of the state. I don't know how it works but I can talk to him within North America. He has traveled across the country and I have been able to mind link him.

She gave him her dad's cell number and said I don't have mine, so you can call. He pulled out his phone and called her dad, when he answered Head Councilman Ian asked where are you Derek?

She mind linked her dad and said tell him, he wants to know where you are. Her dad said we are in Nome Alaska Head Councilman. With verification of both where he was and the name of the rogue, Head Councilman Ian mind linked his warriors and told them to detain Alpha Sinclair and treat him like the rogue he is because he just spoke to the real Alpha Sinclair on the phone.

He looked at her and said your amazing, what reason did Alpha Gavin's daughter have for giving you that invitation Tansy? Tansy said she doesn't like me and is trying to get everyone not to accept me here, we are in the process of finally having a home where dad isn't travelling so far from home.

He grunted and said I will read April's mind and find out, sounds fishy to me Tansy. She said I have not sucked up to her like the others, maybe that's why. Just because her father is an Alpha doesn't mean she is to be treated like a queen.

He took her hand and then picked up Caleb smiling at him as he was chewing on a carrot from a baggy he had in his pocket. Tansy took one and grinned and said thanks Caleb.

They walked out, both Tansy and Caleb eating a carrot each and getting a few chuckles as everyone saw them. She grinned and lifted the carrot up and said cheers.

She took Caleb back as the impostor Alpha Sinclair was fighting the Council Warriors who were restraining him. She moved off to the side and soon was taken by the arm by a Council Warrior as another one took Caleb from her. She was getting stared at, her long legs naked below the Beta's coat, her high heels were at least 5 inches, putting her eye to eye with all the men.