Who is he really? Chapter 19

Disclaimer: I don't own PJo or HoO, I'm a girl. G. I. R. L!!!!!

*Percy's Pov*

The fight was in two minutes.

I wasn't nervous, I never was.

Half the time, Clarisse won and half the time, I won.

Long ago, Clarisse had given up gloating when she won.

I was feeling good about today's fight though.

I was confident and relaxed.

Clarisse came up to me and gave me a tight smile.

"Good luck, you'll need it" She said, smirking at the end.

So this would be a friendlier fight then. Good, cuz I didn't want any broken bones today.

I glanced at Jason and Hazel, who had come to see me before the fight, apparently, Nico and Thalia were showing around the new campers, I had heard about this morning. Beckendorf and Leo had picked them up, after Leo had helped Nyssa with her dragon, of course.

"Hey, Perce" Jason started.

I looked at him.

"Yeah?"

"Fight's on, in like thirty seconds, so get over here" He said.

I walked over to the doors, that would lead me into the arena.

On the outside, it looked like a roman collasuim, which explains why I can enter from a different direction then Clarisse. But on the inside of the Arena, was all Greek.

"AND NOW, WHAT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR, THE FIGHT OF THE CENTURY! PERCY JACKSON AND CLARISSE LA RUE!!" The announcer, who, for some reason, was always Dakota, one of my roman friends, who was addicted to Kool-aid.

I rolled my eyes at him, he always said the same thing, it was getting old.

My door, that led into the arena slowly opened.

I stepped forward.

"AND COMING FROM THE RIGHT, IS PERCY JACKSON, FROM POSEIDON'S CABIN!" Dakota said.

The door at the opposite end of the arena opened, and Clarisse stepped forward, smirking at me.

"AND COMING FROM THE LEFT, IS CLARISSE LA RUE, FROM THE ARES CABIN!"

Chiron, our camp director, walked to the middle and beckoned us forward.

We walked to the middle, glaring at each other.

"Now, I want a fairly clean game today, maiming is allowed, but only the absolute minimal, understood?"

We nodded.

Chiron smiled.

"Then let the games begin!" He yelled.

The crowed of Campers cheered.

I glanced at Clarisse, then, I lunged.

*Annabeth's Pov*

We walked behind Thalia and Nico. They were bickering. I had a feeling this was a daily occurrence.

I sighed.

"What do you think we'll see at the top of the hill?" I asked Piper.

She shrugged.

"I'm not sure, but we'll see in like, 30 seconds" She said.

I nodded.

Thalia and Nico stopped.