Who is he really? Chapter 4

Disclaimer: I don't own PJo or HoO

*Annabeth's Pov*

At the end of school, I met up with Piper, Silena, Miranda, Luke, Lacy, Calypso, Jake, Rachel and Ethan. All of them, my best friends and the populars that I actually like.

You are probably wondering why we're waiting, or who we're waiting for.

*Start of Flashback*

At lunch, Piper saw Percy Jackson, go outside. Since we had never seen Percy during the break, and the others weren't with us.

We followed him.

He pulled out a sea green phone, that had some letters on it, but I couldn't make them out.

He dialed in some numbers and waited for the other person to pick up.

"Hey Perce, what's up?"

Perce? He must be friends with Percy. That's weird, we thought he was a loner.

I looked at me friends. They had shocked expressions on their faces, mine must've looked similar.

He groaned.

"Well, I am practically in Tartarus"

Tartarus? He knew about that? I looked at my friends again. Hey had the same shocked expressions.

You see, we were all mythology freaks. And used Gods instead of God and invoked the gods all the time.

"Nah, it's more like the underworld." The other guy said.

The other guy understood as well?

"No, definitely Tartarus, dude. I'm paired with a 'popular' chic for a 'get to know someone' thing."

He was talking about me.

"I feel for you man, which one?"

I wondered what he thought about me, like if he thought I was a total bitch or something. Not that I cared what he thought about me.

"Chase"

That's it? I guess it's not to offending.

The others except Piper and Calypso, who were in that class, looked at me, questionably. I hadn't told them about it yet. I made a gesture, that I would tell them later.

"At least she's not a total slut"

That's nice, coming from a guy I don't even know. I guess Percy had told him about me.

"Touché"

"I gotta go man, Bianca wants me"

Bianca, who's Bianca? The others looked just as puzzled.

"See ya, say hi to them for me. oh, and don't be late this afternoon"

This afternoon? What are they doing this afternoon?

I had an idea.

"Bye, me and Thals will be there before you though" the other guy challenged.

Thals, who's Thals? another friend of his? Wow we must've underestimated him a lot.

"Oh, your so on" Percy said.

Then they hung up.

The bell went and My friends and I quickly left.

*End of flashback*

So, here we were.

My plan from before, was to follow Percy and find out about his mysterious friends.

We were trying to find where Percy went. Who knew that trying to find a loner could be so hard? usually you would find them in a library or something, but not Percy. No, he was different. Which intrigued me even more.

I saw Percy walk down the hallway, to his locker.

"Guys" I said nudging them.

They looked up, and saw Percy.

Then they went back to their conversations, to pretend everything was normal.

He walked past us.

He opened the door and walked outside.

We followed him.

Gods that doesn't sound like we're stalkers at all, does it? *sarcasm*

He then ran to the back of the school.

That was weird, why would he go out there?

Then I heard voices that I didn't recognize.

"Thals, move, come on, we don't want kelp head to beat us, do we?" It was the same voice from the phone,

*Percy's Pov*

"Too late guys, I'm already here" I called out to them.

"Kelp Head!" They called out.

"Dude, I haven't seen you for ages!"

"I know, we should hang out more" I said.

Thalia shook her head in exasperation.

"How is 12 hours a long time?" Thalia asked us.

"It is in our world" We said.

"You two are idiots" She told us.

We shrugged, used to it.

"So, any new pranks?" I asked slyly.

Nico groaned, while Thalia laughed.

"You knew about that, didn't you Perce?" Thalia asked me.

"Yep"

Nico groaned again.

"Why didn't you tell me Kelp Head?" He asked.

"Now why would I do that?" I asked.

"You wouldn't" Thals said.

"Exactly"

I smirked at him.

*Annabeth's Pov*

Percy had friends!

More importantly, Percy actually showed emotion.

See, Percy never really showed emotion when he was around us, or anyone really. I've honestly never seen him smirk, or simile or even frown. He's always had an unreadable face. It annoyed me.

But he was showing emotion now, like he had always done it, like he had never not.

Ok, thinking about that again makes it sound stupid. Never mind.

Anyway, they headed out of the grounds and towards the cafe near the corner of the street.

We followed them.

A/N I hope that chapter was longer for you guys. Also I would like to thank all my readers! Thanks guys! ;)

Vote

Comment

Fave/Follow