Who is he really? Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I don't, nor ever will, own PJo or HoO.

*Percy's Pov*

This was stupid.

Right now, I would usually be getting up and either going into the area to practice sword fighting, or going to either the Lake or the beach, for a swim.

But no. I had to get ready for school.

Right now, I could be at Camp Demigod, with all my friends. But no. I'm in my mums apartment in New York, ready for another day in hell-sorry, school.

See, when I started at Goode High, last year, I hated the thought of not being a year rounder at camp. So I didn't make any friends and happened to catch the attention of all the 'populars' at our school. And that's not a good thing. As now, I am a loser and a loner. Also apparently I'm anorexic. Which is weird, considering I love food.

Someone started a rumor last year, and because I ignore everyone and never eat lunch in the cafeteria, they think it means I'm anorexic. People have weird minds these days. and not in the good way, like my friend Leo.

The thing is, I haven't actually been to a proper school. ever.

I started and became a year rounder when I was 7.

Anyway, I'm now late for school. I get out of bed, take a shower, get dressed into a blue T-Shirt that had Son of Poseidon written in black, I paired jeans and sea green converses.

Usually I would wear my leather Jacket with it, but then again, people might actually notice me. All I wanted was for the school day to end, so I could hang out with my cousins, Nico and Thalia.

They were year rounders, but ever since I started going to school, they sometimes broke camp rules to come see me.

The only reason Chiron, our camp director allowed this, was because my cousins and I all had a very close bond and because I was apparently the 'leader' of camp.

I'm not exactly sure when this occured though.

So I walked out of my room, to the kitchen, only to smell my mothers' cooking.

"Morning sweetie" she said

"Hey, mum" I said.

I say down and piled a plate full of blue pancakes.

You may be wondering, why blue?

Well a few years ago, my mum married this disgusting man, named Gabriel "Gabe" Ugliano.

I hated him, with all my heart.

He was abusive and cruel, although I didn't know it, he had been hitting my mum. And trust me. No. One. Hurts. My. Mother. So, I did the only thing I could, I called the police and punched him in the gut. Hard. The police came and arrested him.

Anyway, back to the blue thing. Stupid ADHD always making me stray off topic. Gabe once said that there was no such thing as blue food. So my mother made as much food as she could blue. She mainly used food colouring. It pissed him off so much.

I ate my pancakes. Kissed my mums check, grabbed my bag and left the apartment complex.

ΩΩΩΩ

When I got to school, the warning bell rang. I quickly ran to my home room. Even though it was the first day, of my Junior year, I already had my schedule, knowing I would almost certainly be late.

I sat down, in the back left corner, that had no decks near it, just as the late bell rang. The teacher glared at me. He then proceeded to do whatever he did. I don't know, I blocked him out and thought about Camp.

"...And so, you'll be getting a project to get to know someone in the class" The teacher said.

My head snapped up when I heard that. This would be pure torture.

Everyone glanced at their friends.

"And I have already chosen who will go with who" Whatever his name was said.

The class groaned.

"Calypso with Melissa"

"Robin with Toby"

"Daniel with Sam"

"Percy with Annabeth"

Oh gods no.

ΩΩΩΩΩ

A/N

Hey people, what's up? ok, so I know I should be writing my other FanFic's, but I seriously can't get this one out of my head. I've also thought about it, and know almost exactly what's going to happen.

Added on Note: Ok, I'm getting sick of all the hate because some of you people don't read the full Summary. THIS STORY IS AU AND MORTAL! MEANING THERE ARE NO GODS OR DEMIGODS! Ok? ok.